Ferguson, MO

Johnson Wabash Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2009
I have two sons at Johnson-Wabash, and I highly recommend this school! The focus is on academics, children are taught citizenship and given many opportunities to participate in the school community. The teachers and principals are open, welcoming and involved with parents. Any time I have had a question or problem, it has been addressed professionally and swiftly! No school is perfect, but this school has always helped my kids feel at home while pushing for excellence.

Johnson Wabash Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2009
My son has been attending JW since kindergarten..Over the last two years it seems as if the communication between the teachers and parents has decreased. Some of the teachers seem to think that telling a child to relay information is acceptable communication. Not!!!!

Johnson Wabash Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2009
I just moved to the area and everyone told me that Johnson-Wabash was a great school. My son is in the 2nd grade and he never brings home any math homework and when I work with him on things that he should be learning at his level, he doesn't know anything about it. He was better off in the state that he moved from. The teacher is more interested in his handwriting than his math skills.

Johnson Wabash Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2005

Johnson Wabash Elementary School
685 January, Ferguson, MO  63135
Last modified Johnson Wabash Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Wabash Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top