Ferguson, MO

Walnut Grove Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2009
This school is behind on the educational level. My 4th grader was an honor roll student here last year; however when we have to transfer her to another school, that honor roll won't mean anything. On average the learning level is a grade behind the rest of the district! Thank you Mr. Busch.

Walnut Grove Elementary School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
I have a child at walnut grove and we just attended the winter program and it was so exciting. I really enjoyed it and my son did as well. I like walnut grove and i think it is a great school but some of the children are out of hand. Parent participation is a must and more of it will make a big difference.

Walnut Grove Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2008
The school test scores might not be the greatest but I can assure you the staff at walnut grove are commited to making sure your child reaches thier learning goal. And some schools are more worried about how thier image is viewed.

Walnut Grove Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
My daughter went to Walnut Grove for four years of her elementary education and I think they did a great job. She was involved in the orchestra and other extras. Teachers were always helpful and very attentive. We will miss everyone as we venture off into middle school land.

Walnut Grove Elementary School 3

Posted December 18, 2006
The way the school is organized is horrible. Plays and special events are not organized at all and it is chaotic with 1000 people inside a gymnasium fit to hold 200. Times and dates of special events are also changed continuously.

Walnut Grove Elementary School 5

Posted June 29, 2004

Walnut Grove Elementary School
1248 North Florissant Rd, Ferguson, MO  63135
Last modified Walnut Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top