Bad
Good

Posted April 19, 2010
I Love the teachers of Vogt!!My girls went to grade school tjere!!!

Posted November 18, 2009
I like Vogt. I love the old school house and neighborhood. All of my sons friends are nearby. I think the school is constantly striving to change curriculum, so that the children have the best resources and education possible. The PTO does a wonderful job. My only complaint is that its hard to get involved and volunteer. Things in that area seem a little disorganized. But other than that I have loved his teachers so far and I'm very impressed with where he is academically.

Vogt Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2008
So far I really like Vogt. The PTO seems to be doing really well or atleast striving to do well. I have no complaints right now. I love the old school house feeling I get when I go there with my child.

Posted June 02, 2007
My daughter just graduated from sixth grade and I am so grateful for the excellent education she received. The teachers and principal are wonderful. It is truly an exceptional school.

Posted January 06, 2006
I think Vogt is a great school. My son loves going there. The teachers and principal are very nice and interested in my child. The only draw back to the school is the parent involvement. There are only about 10 parents that are actively involved in the PTO.

Vogt Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2005
While the teachers are relatively good, the curriculum and standards at Vogt are poor. Very little is expected of the children, as those who have an easy time academically are virtually ignored.

Posted May 23, 2004
This is not just any ordinary school. The teachers and staff really care about the children. They educate, discipline, comfort and challenge the students, the rest is up to them and their parents. We love this school.

Posted September 09, 2003
The teachers and staff at Vogt are great. You couldn't ask for a better group of teachers. The principal is envoled with the students. One of the teachers help us with my oldest daughter. She was having problems in school and at home. Well it turned out this teacher was able to point us in the right direction. Our daughter was diagnoised with ADHD. With out this teacher being able to know the signs she would have failed the 3rd grade. She is now in middle shool and has been on the honor roll ever since then.

200 Church St, Ferguson, MO  63135
Last modified Vogt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.