K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady Catholic School 5

Posted October 19, 2012
I just graduated from OLS last year and I could not have been more prepared for high school. Their education programs are through the roof but there is a major downfall with this school. The way you are treated depends on how much money you have and how much you donate to the church.

Our Lady Catholic School 5

Posted November 23, 2009
OLS is an excellent option for parents looking for a smaller school environment for their children. I have found at OLS it is about God and not about being Catholic. Every one is made to feel so welcome and the administration is Great! Mrs. Whitlock, the Principal, is always giving 110%. I have never met anyone more dedicated to their job or the children than she is. I would fully recommend OLS to anyone!

Our Lady Catholic School 4

Posted September 06, 2009
I have four children attending OLS. We are in our second year here. We have been very happy with the change in schools. My children have been welcomed by both the faculty and the school families. The curriculum is challenging and in my opinion pushes the children beyond their counter parts in many other schools in the area. The school building and playground are in great shape, the curriculum is continually evaluated and updated to improve test scores. All schools, as well as people have room for improvement, but I don't see any glaring deficiencies in this program. And who can complain about the kids and their families, we have had no problems thus far, and don't foresee any in the future. I would recommend OLS to anyone interested in a safe, loving, high quality education for their children.

Our Lady Catholic School 4

Posted July 23, 2008
I have 2 children who attend Our Lady School. They are on their 5th year there. I feel that the education they are receiving is above average. I also feel they could do better. The students and families that attend are awesome. I know who my children are hanging with and how they are being infuenced. I don't lose much sleep worring about what my kids are learning from other students that they shouldn't. Ms. Whitlock, the principle is a wonderful person. She always takes the time needed to address any issues you might have. She does it with true sincerity and always a smile.

Our Lady Catholic School
1599 Saint Marys Lane, Festus, MO  63028
Last modified Our Lady Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8