1-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love Sacred Heart. The teachers are so warm and loving and provide a comfortable atmosphere for my child to learn and grow. There are also so many ways to be involved in the school community. We have really grown and became one of the many Sacred Heart families and for that I am grateful. I wouldn't chose any other school to be apart of.

sacred heart school has been the best investment so far in my childs education. the school support and parish are so loving, caring, and understanding. i feel the quality of her education is far better than what a public school can offer. included in the curriculum is religion which my child and i are taking on together. i love this school!

Sacred Heart is a fantastic school and has an awesome community backing it up. The teachers and staff are wonderful and are very caring to every need that may arise. My son is a 2nd grader there and loves it. I would highly recommend Sacred Heart to everyone.

My daughter started kindergarten and she is doing so well they are teaching her a lot.. she know how to recognize coins and add her money she learning about different languages she has learn how to read a book and identify what she reading she able to count spell she us more advance than my niece in which is in first grade.. Every teacher at this school is great. .

I love this school. The teachers are very hands on. They take time with each child, not just as a group. I love that they get to follow their faith at school and that the teachers and staff instill that they live everyday as good Christians.

I am very happy with the environment and education my children are receiving at Sacred Heart! Sacred Heart is continually trying to improve while maintaining traditions and a constant Catholic presence. It is truly wonderful to be able to send your children to a school where you feel like they are safe, cared for, and receiving not only education lessons but life lessons, including values, morals, etc. That is why I choose to send my children to Sacred Heart! And I would recommend it to anyone who asked!

I have 2 children who currently attend Sacred Heart School. Catholic based education was always in the plan for our family... We choose Sacred Heart for the teachers/staff, curriculum & family atmosphere. We love our school and Parish ... I would highly recommend Sacred Heart to anyone interested in attaining a top notch, affordable Catholic education for their children!

Love Sacred Heart School and Community! Of most importance to me is that my children receive a quality, faith-based education and Sacred Heart does a great job of providing this. I have three children attending with a fourth that will start next year. All three are of varying abilities, with the oldest being in the gifted spectrum and the youngest with learning disabilities. I have been very happy with the education each of them has received. They have done an especially great job with my youngest in making accommodations for his learning disability. I was worried that a private, parochial school would not be able to meet his needs but they have been great about working with me and his therapists and tutors to ensure that he is able to continue learning while also receiving the faith based education that I value so highly. I love that Sacred Heart places Christ at the forefront of all that it does and this is evident in the behavior of the children who attend or have attended there. I highly recommend this school!

I have 3 children and all 3 have or currently attend Sacred Heart. We love the feeling of belonging that the School provides. The communication from the teachers and staff has been awesome. We are kept informed, not only about issues that need to be addressed but about due dates and upcoming events. we are truely blessed to be able to send our kids to a truely Faith based school. I highly recommend Sacred Heart of Florissant!

We seem to have had the opposite problem with this school than the other parents who have posted reviews. Our child has some learning disabilities and our pleas for modification in the classroom fell on deaf ears. Even with a formal diagnosis from special school districts and the recommendations for our child's modifications in classroom seemed to trigger little to no reaction. We were told to medicate our child for ADHD and everything would fall into line academically. Also, class sizes of 25 for a private school?

Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8