Florissant, MO

Posted February 20, 2015
My daughter started kindergarten and she is doing so well they are teaching her a lot.. she know how to recognize coins and add her money she learning about different languages she has learn how to read a book and identify what she reading she able to count spell she us more advance than my niece in which is in first grade.. Every teacher at this school is great. .

Posted January 29, 2015
I love this school. The teachers are very hands on. They take time with each child, not just as a group. I love that they get to follow their faith at school and that the teachers and staff instill that they live everyday as good Christians.

Posted January 06, 2015
I am very happy with the environment and education my children are receiving at Sacred Heart! Sacred Heart is continually trying to improve while maintaining traditions and a constant Catholic presence. It is truly wonderful to be able to send your children to a school where you feel like they are safe, cared for, and receiving not only education lessons but life lessons, including values, morals, etc. That is why I choose to send my children to Sacred Heart! And I would recommend it to anyone who asked!

Posted January 01, 2015
I have 2 children who currently attend Sacred Heart School. Catholic based education was always in the plan for our family... We choose Sacred Heart for the teachers/staff, curriculum & family atmosphere. We love our school and Parish ... I would highly recommend Sacred Heart to anyone interested in attaining a top notch, affordable Catholic education for their children!

Posted December 30, 2014
Love Sacred Heart School and Community! Of most importance to me is that my children receive a quality, faith-based education and Sacred Heart does a great job of providing this. I have three children attending with a fourth that will start next year. All three are of varying abilities, with the oldest being in the gifted spectrum and the youngest with learning disabilities. I have been very happy with the education each of them has received. They have done an especially great job with my youngest in making accommodations for his learning disability. I was worried that a private, parochial school would not be able to meet his needs but they have been great about working with me and his therapists and tutors to ensure that he is able to continue learning while also receiving the faith based education that I value so highly. I love that Sacred Heart places Christ at the forefront of all that it does and this is evident in the behavior of the children who attend or have attended there. I highly recommend this school!

Posted December 30, 2014
I have 3 children and all 3 have or currently attend Sacred Heart. We love the feeling of belonging that the School provides. The communication from the teachers and staff has been awesome. We are kept informed, not only about issues that need to be addressed but about due dates and upcoming events. we are truely blessed to be able to send our kids to a truely Faith based school. I highly recommend Sacred Heart of Florissant!

Sacred Heart Catholic School 2

Posted August 01, 2013
We seem to have had the opposite problem with this school than the other parents who have posted reviews. Our child has some learning disabilities and our pleas for modification in the classroom fell on deaf ears. Even with a formal diagnosis from special school districts and the recommendations for our child's modifications in classroom seemed to trigger little to no reaction. We were told to medicate our child for ADHD and everything would fall into line academically. Also, class sizes of 25 for a private school?

Sacred Heart Catholic School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
My grandchild goes to Sacred Heart Catholic School in Florissant, MO I question the academic standards, the out-dated curriculum, the lack of challenge, learning plans and lack of teacher involvement. My children had a much more well-rounded curriculum 35 yrs ago that stayed up to date with the latest innovative methods with plenty of teacher individualism of what each child's skill levels consisted of. What method does Sacred Heart use in K-3 for reading? Why do numbers stop at 20? Why are written stories not corrected but given a good job done? I wish the child's parents would wake up and take the challenge of finding an up-to-date education instead of the easy street this is where we go to church. Sacred Heart is an old neighborhood icon. But it has not stayed up to date. Ho-hum what does the future of these children hold?

Sacred Heart Catholic School 1

Posted February 28, 2013
We enrolled our son in this school due to a recent move. After one year, we removed him due to LOW academic standards. He was not being challenged and often came home to tell me how bored he was as they were teaching him things that he had learned TWO GRADES prior! No one seemed to be concerned with my complaints and nothing ever changed. Now looking back, I wish we had looked into more schools in the area instead of wasting a whole year of learning.

Sacred Heart Catholic School 2

Posted August 15, 2012
Very low academic standards at this school. Had to transfer due to concerns about falling behind peers at other schools.

Sacred Heart Catholic School
501 Saint Louis Street, Florissant, MO  63031
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top