Florissant, MO

Posted September 25, 2014
Great school, staff and curriculum. The extra special education program was exceptional and instilled the attitude of Christ's love and learning fora all. The principal and staff were compassionate toward students with special needs. There was no bullying and the principal was understanding, firm, fair and consistent with discipline, Our only wish was that their programming did not do through 12th grade!

Posted January 15, 2014
WE LOVE ATONEMENT LUTHERAN SCHOOL!! This school has a very loving, caring, and Christian atmosphere....we highly recommend Atonement Lutheran School!!

Posted January 05, 2014
This school is not worth it. I never saw a school who didn't have lockers for the older kids. When the kids told them they was missing something from there cubby they would just say find it. The seventh grade teacher also known as the English and reading teacher lost paper so fast and claimed they never turned it in. My daughter turned a paper in later she finds it and rolls her eyes. They had favoritism to students they liked and if you told on the person the teacher wouldn't believe it. I don't think you should send your child to this school publics schools are better than atonement Lutheran school. So if you are looking for a school for your child don't send them to atonement.

Posted August 29, 2013
I attended Atonement from preschool all the way to 8th grade. I am now a freshman and because Atonement prepares all of their students for high school, I am in all honors classes and geometry. Most of the material you learn at Atonement is reintroduced in high school and knowing most of what I'm learning has helped me a lot in adjusting to the high school life. The teachers are great. You have fun learning at Atonement and are fairly disciplined for your actions. I visit often because I loved all of my teachers so much. All of the field trips we have are super fun and always educational. Again I repeat, Atonement is a high school prep school and a private school. It's going to be more challenging than some other schools. You get what you put into it. If you work hard and participate in the classes, you will excel at Atonement and in high school. Also being a Christian school, they except all religions. There is no discrimination at all. Take it from me as a student. Atonement's athletics also excel. We had a national appearance in basketball, state appearance in volleyball, a city council title in soccer, and state appearance in track last year. I 100% recommend Atonement.

Posted April 04, 2013
Atonement Lutheran is an excellent school !!!! Both of my kids have attended the school since preschool. The teachers are awesome, the kids learn so much from them. My son who is now a sophomore in high school is getting inducted into the National Honor Society. He has such a good foundation for learning which began at Atonement and continued as he grew at Atonement. My daughter is in the 8th grade and will graduate this May. I am so thankful my kids attend/attended Atonement and received such a wonderful education. I can't thank the teachers and staff enough for taking such good care of my kids. The school nurse is the best and is a God send. She cares so much for all the kids and takes excellent care of them. I would highly recommend sending your children to Atonement if you want a christian education with wonderful people who truly care about their students.

Atonement Lutheran School 2

Posted March 10, 2013
Atonement isnt a good school. The teachers are rude and are only there to get their pay. The english/literature teacher for 6th-8th grade is very unorganized. She loses the kids papers causing them to get low grades or re-do them. Also if you ask her for help she will tell you to look at your notes or look in the back. My child has faced horrible discrimination against her race. My daughter is in 8th grade now and my son is in 6th grade and they are both learning the same exact things for English/Literature. Unorganized, unfair tuition(your not getting what you should for your money) and rude are a few rods to describe Atonement please be aware of all circumstances that may occur!

Posted February 04, 2012
i went to atonement and it was painful the teachers were rude and didn't ask the childrens sides of the story! and to think in first grade they were teaching me algabre! and at the end of the year i was griefing over my grandmas death and the held me back ! this space is too small for the words to describe this school. two thumbs down.

Atonement Lutheran School 2

Posted March 13, 2011
If you like to use your child's classroom tests as learning tools there is one teacher who doesn't return these for parental review. Also, middle school grades all receive the same tests in english and literature--not age/grade level appropriate materials.

Posted October 27, 2010
Excellent school. Great Christ Centered Education with the latest technology's available. Great value. A staff that trully cares about the students and works hard to give them what they need.

Posted April 24, 2010
Curriculum....doesn't have real-world strucure/assignments. Computer class is taught using online tutorial.

Atonement Lutheran School
1285 North New Florissant Road, Florissant, MO  63031
Last modified Atonement Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Atonement Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top