Florissant, MO
Before care: Yes

North County Christian School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
NCCS is such a great school. The Christian environment is very positive and the curriculum is challenging yet fun. My daughter started attending NCCS last year and she loves it. She could not wait for the school year to begin this year. I am glad we chose NCCS for her.

Posted October 19, 2013
I can't imagine sending my daughter to any other school! The staff are committed to educating and nurturing each student as an individual. Our community's future starts here!

North County Christian School 4

Posted October 18, 2013
Love the fact that the teachers really care! They invest in the students far beyond the classroom instruction.

Posted October 18, 2013
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I hava two kids attending North County Christian School-one in middle school and one in high school. I have seen a remarkable change in my kids academically, spiritually and emotionally since they have started the school. North County Christian school provides them with a challenging Christian education that is allowing them to learn and grow in ways that I never imagined. I am so happy with my decision to put my kids in North County Christian School. I highly recommend North County Christian to any parent considering private education for their children. Bravo NCCS!

Posted October 17, 2013
North County Christian School has been serving the North County area since 1962. It has grown from a Kindergarten of 12 students to and Preschool through High School of nearly 350 students. The NCCS 14 acre campus includes three classroom buildings, gym, cafeteria, two playground areas for the younger kids, and soccer stadium and field for Middle and High School competitive sports. Our Kindergarten student learn to read on a first to second grade level and our high school students' ACT average is 24.1 with opportunity to earn college credits in our AP classes at NCCS. North County Christian is non-denominational in it's religious apporach and welcomes students of all faiths. My three children have graduated from NCCS and now I have my first grand daughter attending in the preschool. As a parent, I was very pleased with the education, study habits, and spiritual guidance my kids received at NCCS. Believe me, you won't be sorry. Check out North County Christian School at: 314-972-6227 / www.nccsedu.org.

Posted August 16, 2012
My child has attended NCCS since 8th grade. The teachers are wonderful. The students are well behaved. We have a great christian environment. Our principal for elementary and high school are excellent. I would rate NCCS a five star school hands down.

Posted November 18, 2010
Outstanding school!!!! Teachers are amazing role models - sacrificial, giving, and excellent. We are on our 4th child, and 15th year at the school and our experience has been extremely positive. Academics are college prep level. Our first child was able to receive nominations from State Rep and Senator, and was selected for full scholarship at a military academy! We have children who have been encouraged to enter art and writing competitions - and have won! Athletics have provided a great opportunity to build character and teamwork. As parents, we believe we are to impress God's words on our children's hearts DAILY and NCCS has helped us do that. All that they learn is discussed with a biblical context. This school has been a blessing to our family!

North County Christian School 3

Posted October 06, 2009
While I acknowledge that it is never good to evaluate an entire organization based on the action of a few, I recently was very disappointed to witness the actions & words of an athlete representing NCCS. This young person had no problem using language and acting in ways that are hardly appropriate for a young person who professes to be a Christian. The education is fine, the programs offered are very beneficial, but the element of character seems lacking from the curriculum, or at least it has missed the mark for the athletes.

North County Christian School 1

Posted September 01, 2009

North County Christian School 2

Posted November 10, 2008

North County Christian School
845 Dunn Rd, Florissant, MO  63031
Last modified North County Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North County Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top