Florissant, MO

Posted June 16, 2014
6th grade was terrible, I suggest not going to this school. teachers don't care, and students get away with bad behavior, they don't seem to care if they get in trouble. too much bullying has occurred here, and I was one that was being bullied once.

Posted May 02, 2014
im in 6th grade the teachers are good though very strict on 6b and the kids are soo mean and they bully me every single day so I'm not going to attend to hnms for 7th grade and if your in choir the make fun of the way you sing and they talk about you be hide your back. they make fun of your lunchbox too the kids are so f*** mean so if i was you i would not send your child to this solo its the worst school I've ever been to in my life.

North Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Pretty good school. My son is in 7th grade and enjoys attending North Middle. Teachers have great communication in regards to students' academics and progress. The school has plenty of programs and extra curriculur activities.

North Middle School 3

Posted November 23, 2013
I'm a A student now their is a lot of problems with the school but defiantly not with the teachers or just the school the problems are mostly with SOME kids who's parents don't care the school is top of the line if only like Maybe 47%of the kids weren't there this school would be the best school in Saint Louis an we don't have a lot of fight there has only been two in the past year. An there are a lot of kids who aren't black an they don't get made fun of ... Let's Go Panthers...

Posted September 18, 2013
My white daughter attended Nth Middle for 6th grade and the beginning of 7th until we moved. She had all A's, the teachers and staff were great and well educated. The students have all the bells and whistles of a new school-smartboards-tv's high tech. Too many kids don't care,the parents don't care. My white child-yes white was scared on the bus- I can't count the times the bus went back to school because of a fight/arguement or too many "F" words being yelled out. Girls yes girls fought bad enough to have the lady security guard be involved and also get hit. Its sad, the school building is top rate- the teachers are excellent- the parents do NOT support the staff- Don't take the childs phone away in class and expect them to come retrieve it- and go out of THEIR way..My daughter liked the teachers more than the students..I'm sorry for the ones that actual want to get an education and are left there to have to deal with the unbelievably large amount of idiots who have no intention of behaving or learning. So glad we got out of there when we did.

Posted December 13, 2012
This school not conductive to teaching special needs child. Lacks teacher training in recognizing behaviors and traits that are associated with autistic child.

Posted December 03, 2008
My daughter is in the 6th grade this year and I feel very confident that she is getting the best education she can get.

Posted November 25, 2008

North Middle School 0

Posted August 03, 2008
So far I am very pleased with my childrens experience there. Teachers are very nice and they are very good at communicating with the parents. I am looking forward to this up coming shcool year.

Posted July 16, 2008
I went to north middle when it was first opened, which was the year 2007-2008.I was a student(7th grade). And from my point of veiw the staff and everyone did a real good job.Many of the teachers started clubs and after school activities. I look in my year book and i'm in there 5-6 times.So if you decide to have your child attend north middle your making a goog decision. Oh yeah I passed with straight A's (all year 'round).

North Middle School
4420 Vaile Ave, Florissant, MO  63034
Last modified North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top