Bad
Good

The teachers and other staff really care and go out of their way to show it.

i have 3 kids that goes to parker road this will be my kids second year here i have a 5 year old is starting kindgarten here in 2014 this is an amazing school their teacher's here is fanatastic, i really want to recognize mrs. knutson she is an amazing kindgarten teacher she taught my daughter alot to get ready for 1st grade and i hope my son have her for kindgarten. they really care about their students, also want to recognize the counselor and the speech pathologist at parker road they are amazing to they welcome us to the school districts with the most amazing sincere. love that school and staff see you guys for the following 2014 school year!!!

I have 2 children at Parker Road. The teachers are great and try very hard. The principal is very supportive of the teachers. The problem for me is the lack of challenge given to the students performing above grade level. I see basically worksheets and that's all. One of the kindergarten classes is very tuff and the teacher can't get extra help. There is also a lack of support from administration. The principal has not been backed up, and as stated the kindergarten can not get any extra help. I hoped to make it through grade school in the public school system, but I can't even get through kindergarten. My kids will be going to private school next year.

I have 2 first graders at PR and it is a wonderful school with caring teachers and other staff. My kids have really been challenged and have been learning alot!

My child is a kindergarten student at Parker Road and he is in Mrs. Vaninger's kindergarten class. I have noticed a significant improvement in my child's ability to follow rules, thanks to Parker Road's implementation of the five B's. My son seems to follow rules better as this is not only an expectation but he continues to receive positive prays for doing so. In addition, he pays more attention to the task at hand and has overall improved in his academic ability. My son has made several wonderful comments about his teacher and principal. As a parent, I am truly impressed when a kindergartner knows the name of the school principal, I think this is a testimony to her commitment to the students. I am also pleased with Mrs. Vaninger's home work assignments. The school is definitely committed to encouraging parental involvement with education. Thanks Parker Road.

Last modified Parker Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.