Posted April 16, 2014
Both of my boys attend Robinwood Elementary. My oldest son has been going there since he was in second grade(he's now a soon to be middle schooler) and my youngest son started going there when he was in kindergarten. I do not have any bad things to say about this school. The teachers are friendly, patient and knowledgeable. You can tell that they care about the kids. I receive feedback from my children's teacher periodically on how my children performance in class. The principal is amazing - she has control over the kids and you can tell by the enviornment and the kids behavior. She is a go-getter, a resolver. She gets the job done when it needs to be done. The school environment is warm and safe. I have not once had a issue with the teachers, principals, children and the parents. I will recommend this school to anyone. My youngest son participates in the IEP program. Kudos to his teacher and the speech therapies. My son know reads on a 2nd-3rd grade level(he's only in the 1st grade) and pronunciate his words with ease. His confidence level when reading and talking is now throught the roof.

Robinwood Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2012
3 of my children have attended this school, and i would not recommend this school to anyone. They have some good teachers, but unfortunately my last child did not receive any of them. The principal did not work well with parents. This year they are getting a different principal and i hope she does a better job listening to the concerns of the parents. I believe the teachers need to take diversity classes and learn age appropriateness. My childs 1st grade teacher wrote my child up for breaking his pencil in half. Wrote me a long letter telling me how inappriate the action was and how a broken pencil is dangerous and can be used as a weapon. Not because he broke it and threatened someone, but just because he broke it. I'm thinking lady, he's 6.

Posted July 12, 2011
I live in west county and my Grand Daughter attends Robinwood school. The Principal, Teachers and Staff are as competent and caring as I have seen in public schools. The school is not as "fancy" as other schools,,but presents a learning enviroment in a school where the children are loved. I would reccommend this school to anyone.

Robinwood Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Because my child is Autistic, with hearing impaired and just transferred to this school and they are doing everything possible to help her with her needs.

Posted January 03, 2009
Two out of three of my children have gone and are in the Robinwood School. Robinwood is a great school with excellent staff. The principal and staff are willing to go over and beyond to make sure your child gets and receives the extra help that they may need to help them to succeed. I have been very pleased with this Ferguson-Florissant School and how it has been ran.

Robinwood Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
All 3 of my children attend Robinwood Elementary. The school has concerned, qualified, friendly teachers and staff. They are very welcoming and understanding. My kids have had great experiences at this school.

Posted March 14, 2005

Robinwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2004

Robinwood Elementary School
955 Derhake Rd, Florissant, MO  63033
Last modified Robinwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.