Bad
Good

Posted June 02, 2014
My children attend this school and I have been nothing but impressed with the principal, teachers and staff. There is no cookie cutter approach, they view every student as an individual. They seek out the best way to reach each student. It is obvious they care about their students. The principal is a real leader and a great role model for teachers, staff and students. My children are very happy there and receiving an outstanding education.

Posted September 09, 2013
I am so impressed with this elementary school. The curriculum is challenging enough that I feel my children are getting a top notch education. There seems to be a great deal of parent involvement in this school and the school offers quite a few events to help foster a sense of community. Excellent public school.

Barrington Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2010
I have enjoyed my children attending this school. When the student to teacher ratio gets high the principal adjust the classroom size for the following year. One thing I think great, the teacher do not get a chance to get stagnate, I have seen teacher move from one grade to the next. I think this is great.

Posted July 22, 2008
I recently moved in January and my children went from a private school to Barrington. I was shocked with the difference in the curriculum, my children were learning and doing more than they were at the private school that I paid so much for them to attend! I am very impressed with Barrington and glad they attend this school.

Barrington Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I have been pleased with the school after sending my two children, who both attended private school in the past. The parent involvement is great and the teachers seem to genuinely care about the students.

Posted August 12, 2003
My two sons attend this school and I'm very pleased. The principal is very good and you can really see that she cares for each student.

Barrington Elementary School
15600 Old Halls Ferry Rd, Florissant, MO  63034
Last modified Barrington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.