Florissant, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted June 26, 2014
Brown is a school of Excellence. We focus on Every Student, Every Time. I believe that Brown is a school where students are encouraged to grow, and love learning. I'm very proud of all the wonderful accomplishments Brown has made over the past couple of years. The principal is very passionate about the students and staff in his building. If there is a new program or a new strategy that will benefit the students, then the principal will work to make sure it is being implemented. There is truly a sense of community and family inside of Brown Elementary. I'm proud to call Brown Elementary home!

Brown Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2012
I have two kids at Brown, the staff is excellent but the class size has become too much for me. Parent involvment has fallen to an all time low and too much concern is placed on the uniform policy rather than education. The school seems to be a dumping ground for kids with behavior issues and unconcerned parents. Not sure if we'll make it to the end of the school year. Looking into private school at this very moment.

Posted April 19, 2011
Brown is an excellent school. My child is in the 4th grade and has been there since 1st. I love everything about the school. I was concerned that the new prinicipal (Mr. Phillips) wouldn't be able to live up to the old principal's(Mr. Heckel) standards but he has and he is equally as awesome! All of the staff is loving and caring and very passioniate about the kids and their education. My child started in private school and I was concerned about placing her in a public school but I couldn't have found a better place!

Posted December 13, 2010
I have been w/ Brown for 8 years now and I have to say that it is an exceptional school. Our previous principal was Outstanding and after his retirement, we have an equally qualified and connected principal. All of our teachers are involved and care (not seem to care) about the success of all the students. My children have each had EXCEPTIONAL teaching in their years at Brown.

Posted June 10, 2010
My son receives special instruction but between his classroom teacher and special instruction teacher, my child has had an outstanding year. The PTA is very active. The school seems to have their things in order. The teachers have been wonderful. Only compaint is the student -teacher ratio, is a bit high. GO BROWN ELEMENTARY!

Brown Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2009
I think this is a great school. My biggest concern is the number of students in the classroom (its a lot). However, my child did exceptionally well, the teacher was outstanding. I was well informed, the workload was satisfactory. His special instruction teacher was great. I was overall well pleased--considering I was thinking about private school before the school year. I look forward to my son's time at Brown Elementary.

Posted April 29, 2009

Brown Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2008
The principal outstanding. He shows great leadership for his staff, students, and parents. He is very involved with the students on a daily basis. He knows them all by name. The teachers are great. The building has been updated to provide the best learning enviroment.

Posted February 03, 2008
brown is a great school. Mr.heckel is a very good principal. He knows what goes on in his school and is very involved with the students

Brown Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2005

Brown Elementary School
3325 Chicory Creek Ln, Florissant, MO  63031
Last modified Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top