Bad
Good

We like the individual care that teachers and administrators show our children. My children love to participate in Friday morning run club.

My daughter loved going to school. We moved from out of state and this was her first and only year at this school. She truly enjoyed school. Her teacher Mrs. Fischer was absolutely the BEST teacher I have ever experienced. My daughter had homework everyday except Friday and holidays. Although there were monthly assignments for her to work on. There weren't too many fundraisers. Maybe 1 every month or two. Overall we both enjoyed the school.

*After having my children here for four years, I've changed my mind (my rating is so low to balance out my previous rating of four). Since my first child started here the school has gone down in quality. Many of the good teachers have retired, and the principal has changed too. My last child had the same kindergarten teacher as my first, and even she's not the same as far as teaching goes. Safety is good, but they don't seem to care as much as they once did. There's increasingly more tolerance for bad behavior (even by the teachers) which is shifting the once very friendly environment to average at best. One thing I really don't understand is their method of gauging behavior. My son gets on green (good) everyday, yet when I got his report card he had a lot of "U"s for his behavior in his main class. So either he isn't actually terrible, or his teacher isn't taking the time to discuss with us what needs to be worked on. Either way it makes absolutely no sense. What irritates me most of all is that my children have less, and less homework. One has none at all, EVER. I don't know if it's because a lot of the newer teachers are young, but this staff no longer meets our needs.

They care about my child's education and they communicate with me about all that goes on there. They make me feel comfortable to discuss anything that has to do with my child.

We have always been impressed with the amount of communication between the teachers,staff ,students & parents. Students are acknowledged in groups as well as individuals with the primary goal is to encourage as well as enable them to succeed in all their endeavors

Cold Water has done a great job in educating our daughter. I believe that the teachers that our daughter has had over the years really care about their classroom and focuses on the well-being of each child. There is also much support around PTA events. Overall, the school runs very smoothly.

they are good teacher and the environment is good for learn.

The school has a good security system, teacher and friendly people

Cold Water has a great group of teachers, and wonderful Principal and an awesome PTA that really supports the school and parents. When you visit the front office, you feel nothing but helped and well greeted too. They have the best office staff as well. I know the school would put the money won to use for the best interest of the children.

Cold Water is a caring school with dedicated students, families, and staff!

Last modified Cold Water Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.