Florissant, MO
Students enrolled: 2,049

Posted October 08, 2013
A wonderful school the teachers really keep you informed. My senior has already been excepted into a college and given a full ride scholarship. that wouldnt have happened if the teachers were that bad as some of the reviews state. I always recieve info on whats going on in school and oppertunities the children have to participate in things.

Posted August 19, 2013
I love this school yeah there are some bad kids but where don't you find bad kids its a great school experience the teachers are cool and find new ways to teach and entertain the students I just love it GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Hazelwood Central High School 2

Posted April 28, 2013
terrible.....teachers don't care, students don't care, admins don't care....There are fights every week, the curriculum is comprehensible for a dog, and the staff worries about everything but the necessities of the school.

Posted July 31, 2011
Am currently a Junior in this school and i can say that i love my school,the student and the teachers.GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Hazelwood Central High School 4

Posted July 23, 2010
This school isn't bad at all. Why all the negativity? It's not the teacher's fault that the student is failing. Come on kids, you need to hold up your end of the bargain! Teachers & parents do theirs. Overall, this is a real good school. We are diverse as well. GO HAWKS!!

Posted May 01, 2010
Hazelwood Central High School is a very good school the staff and teachers are the best. The problem is the students who are always disrupting class and that dont care about their education. They try to act all tough and start fights, smoke weed in the bathrooms, and skip classes. I moved to this district in the second grade (I am now in the 10th) from private school because of the good education. My parents and I were really satisfied with my learning and still are. Its up to the student to just block all the negative things out and focus on what they came to school for, an education. But I believe if your child is younger and is starting off in elementary school in this district think again. I was comparing what I learned with what my younger brother is learning now and it is completely different. MDS

Hazelwood Central High School 1

Posted March 23, 2010
This school is terrible, the teachers dont care neither do the students. If your looking for a school to go to THIS is not the one....

Hazelwood Central High School 0

Posted March 23, 2010
Hazelhood central is the WORST school in the Country, I cant believe Im stuck working here. The kids here are so disrespectful to their elders and have no respect for authority.

Posted March 23, 2010
I have had a great experience at Hazelwood Central as a parent. The teachers have always been extremely supportive. I could name so many teachers that I have been wonderful. My daugher is able to take Honors classes and AP classes here that are not available at all the other school districts. I am sad to see below that teachers at Hazelwood Central considers this a bad school. I hope they can work with the PTSA to make things better. I know respect starts at home and maybe there are issues at home causing these kids to act up. Please don't give up on the kids. Try working thru the parents to get some support?

Hazelwood Central High School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
This school is the worst! it has lots of fights, people smoking in the building, and teachers that don't care

Hazelwood Central High School
15875 New Halls Ferry Rd, Florissant, MO  63031
Last modified Hazelwood Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazelwood Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top