Lusher Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
I have had three children attend Lusher, and am very impressed by their use of time and resources. The teachers have been great, and my children have always felt safe and welcome.

Posted June 13, 2013
Lusher is a wonderful school! Ive had three children attend and we all loved it! Dr. Melton and her staff does an amazing job with the children and we have never had a single problem. We're only leaving due to military orders, and saying goodbye to Lusher was one of the hardest moments...

Posted April 13, 2012
I have had a child at Lusher for two yrs. I have to admitt that I am so pleased with the school as a whole. Every teacher so far has been great. They are concerned, compassionate and actually seem to work hard at helping your child to succeed. I have gotten emais from different teacher to tell me when my child has doen something impressive....I have not ONE complaint.

Lusher Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
This school is terrible as far as student development is concerned. They just want to push students through at all costs. Hazelwood school district is one of the worst in the entire st. louis county area.

Posted October 05, 2009
All the staff genuinly care about their students and strive to make learning fun while improving acedemic standings.

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted October 20, 2008
The teachers and staff of the school are wonderful. They really try so hard and you can tell they enjoy working with the kids. I love the idea of uniforms for the kids, I think all the Hazelwood schools should adopt the uniform policy.

Lusher Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2008
The school is getting to unified, the world is made up of different cultures so why can't they show that in there dressing. The principle Ms Wright is very dissturbing and is not a good person to talk to. I also belive she is an all around authority figure to be a principle. Ms Lawson first grade is great, more teacher should be like her. other teachers rush through assignments and do not give the children time to adjust. And expect parents to be teachers, when we work all day. We expect the teachers to do what they get paid for. And if students do not understand then keep trying that's their job.

Posted July 27, 2008
My daughter attended kindergarten last year after my family moved to Florissant. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about putting her into a Hazelwood school after all of the negative things I had heard. My thoughts were changed immediately after the start of the school year. My daughter's teacher, Mrs. Williams, was great! The school is very organized in planning events, as well as the teachers in their everyday lessons and classroom management. I could not be happier that my daughter will be going to Lusher for first grade.

Lusher Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2008
Six of my children have gone through this school. I have struggled and battled the staff for services they each desperatly needed It was a fight, each time and they still did not get the full services they needed.

Lusher Elementary School
2015 Mullanphy Rd, Florissant, MO  63031
Last modified Lusher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lusher Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top