Fordland, MO

Posted August 09, 2012
I have to give praise to the High School, my grandaughter transfered there in the summer of 2012. Her mother registered her for school this week and a teacher there went out of her way to invite a student to go out to lunch with her and my grandaughter. Now my grandaughter does not have to a new school not knowing anyone. I am married to a teacher in Michigan who goes out of her way to help students, she gives our phone number to her students parents so they can contact her if there is an issue. Teachers get a bad rap and need recognized when they do something good.

Posted March 10, 2008

Fordland High School 0

Posted December 22, 2007
I love this school.... this school is probably the best school you can go to in Missouri

Fordland High School 0

Posted August 06, 2007
Fordland High School may be a small school, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in their teachers. The teachers of Fordland High really do care about their students and are more than willing to help their students, if they need it. Every member of the school's faculty are outgoing and generious in their teaching and they all know what they are talking about!!!

Fordland High School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
For a small school district I think Fordland does well, I think we can find faults with any school if we try. I have two children enrolled at Fordland Schools, one in High School and one in Middle School. It has been my experience to let the staff know that you want to be involved with your childs education and they usually appreciate that. The biggest problem I have with any school is not making each student accountable for their actions. The whole classroom should not suffer because of one. As adults we each have to be responsible and so should students. I give Fordland School District two thumbs UP!

Fordland High School 4

Posted November 08, 2006
I think overall the school is excellent. The academics are great because the teachers actually care. I am a junior at FHS, and I think the teachers are so caring. Since it is such a small school, the teachers really know what's going on in each child's life, and always offer guidance. As for sports, the school lacks only somewhat. We only have a few choices, but it's not that bad considering our size. The extracurricular activities are great at FHS. There are many different clubs to join.

Posted February 19, 2006
- a former student
I find Fordland schools to be very compassionate about the students. Fordland Schools also work very hard at bringing every students reading scores up, but they can only do so much. Parents should also play a role in bringing their childs reading scores up at home. I feel that the staff at all three schools in Fordland would do anything for a student that is believed to be having social or academic problems and that when asked for help the last thing they would do is turn them down. Over all I feel the Fordland School district is great and one that the residents of Fordland should be proud of!

Fordland High School 1

Posted January 01, 2006
I have been around this school district my whole life, My Grandfather graduated from Fordland, as well as my mother and my brother. I have 5 family members that teach there as well as a counselor. They care nothing about the students now. My son is a junior in high school and is on a 5th grade reading level and I have ask so many times for help for him. They say no. My daughter has suffered from a mental illness and I ask our principal to send her to the counselor for help one day and he refused. So she missed one final because of it and is now not graduating.

Fordland High School 1

Posted December 11, 2005

Fordland High School
1248 School St, Fordland, MO  65652
Last modified Fordland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fordland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top