Bad
Good

Posted July 29, 2011
I was a student in this school years ago and I mean I'm graduated from high school now and in college is how long ago. I remember the great things about this school, the teachers and the fun activities. It brings me pride to see how this school is one of the highest rated in the district. I'm not sure what the mascot is now, but I am a proud Partridge Penguin!

Posted May 11, 2011
As a parent of a former student I have to say that Partridge Elementary is well above the mark in community involvement, willingness of staff for volunteer help, commitment to educate, and friendliness. I can't say enough praise for this school...

Posted March 27, 2008
This school is one of the most amazing schools I have ever seen. I was NEVER going to send my kids to public school, but this school has changed my mind. It is a small school in which all teachers know all students. Reading skills are enforced early and often. Everyone is challenged to excell, not just succeed. They are VERY military friendly and understand deployments and hardships. I can not stress enough what a fantastic school this is.

Posted November 22, 2006
As a parent of children who have attended this school, I would say that the teachers and staff that I personally dealt with were top notch professionals who always put the needs of the children first. My children left that school at the top of their class and I give most of the credit to the teachers for allowing my children to grow and learn through the caring and nurturing of these professionals. I highly recommend this school. It is a safe environment and any child who wants to learn will.

Posted March 17, 2006
I am pleased with Partridge Elementary overall. My daughter ,who is in 4th grade now, has been at this school for 3 years. They do push the children to excel, which is both good and bad. My daughter hasn't had too many problems keeping up, the material is challenging! Although I have had personal issues with individual teachers, my over all opinion is very positive and Mr. Lauritson, the new principle this year, has made things much better. On a daily basis he goes above and beyond for his students! This a good school with some great teachers and a principle to match! I am pleased with this school and can't wait for my son to start Kindergarden here!

Posted November 06, 2005
I wanted to let the public know that I am the new principal for Partridge. This is my first year here at Partridge although I was a principal last year in another district. I have found the students, teachers and parents to be very positive towards our school and community. Partridge serves mostly active duty enlisted military service member's children. I feel I have a great background to serve and understand these families concerns being a retired enlisted soldier myself. Our faculty has been working toward becoming a Professional Learning Community. Our goal is to research ways to teach so every child will learn. Partridge had a major renovation during the summer of 2004, four classrooms were added, along with upgrades throughout the building. The building is really a great place to have your child learn. I have my niece atending here. Please contact me for any additional [information].

Partridge Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2005
I would like to take this opportunity to let the public as well, any future parent's of children who will need a school know that this is by far one of major disappointmnet. I spoke with the principal of this school , she was very hateful and unwilling to answer any questions. She was very set in her ways and communicated very poorley. I feel that most parents need support from thier schools as well we need to know that we can have a good working relationship with the teachers , in this case you can stop at the office there is no need to go further . Not only rude but, she is like hitting a brick wall. Out of the entire office staff not one even flashed a smile or friendly vibe to myself or my 7 year old. How much effort does that take?

Partridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2004
This school is not tops when it comes to people of color, with our family, this is the first school that I have not had and outstanding relationship with the principle and teachers. I ahve talked to many people with the same ethnic background as me and we agree the principle and several of the teachers do not provide an atmosphere that our children can excel, these are just our experiences, maybe your experience of color will be much better.

Partridge Elementary School
7078 Young St, Ft Leonard Wood, MO  65473
Last modified Partridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.