Bad
Good

I was a student in this school years ago and I mean I'm graduated from high school now and in college is how long ago. I remember the great things about this school, the teachers and the fun activities. It brings me pride to see how this school is one of the highest rated in the district. I'm not sure what the mascot is now, but I am a proud Partridge Penguin!

As a parent of a former student I have to say that Partridge Elementary is well above the mark in community involvement, willingness of staff for volunteer help, commitment to educate, and friendliness. I can't say enough praise for this school...

This school is one of the most amazing schools I have ever seen. I was NEVER going to send my kids to public school, but this school has changed my mind. It is a small school in which all teachers know all students. Reading skills are enforced early and often. Everyone is challenged to excell, not just succeed. They are VERY military friendly and understand deployments and hardships. I can not stress enough what a fantastic school this is.

As a parent of children who have attended this school, I would say that the teachers and staff that I personally dealt with were top notch professionals who always put the needs of the children first. My children left that school at the top of their class and I give most of the credit to the teachers for allowing my children to grow and learn through the caring and nurturing of these professionals. I highly recommend this school. It is a safe environment and any child who wants to learn will.

Last modified Partridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.