Fulton, MO

Posted June 13, 2014
McIntire Elementary School has been a great place for my son to start kindergarten! My husband and I have been very pleased with the way the teachers communicate with us and the way the principal seems to know just about everyone (and remembers childrens' names!). Great playground, safe neighborhood right next to a beautiful walking trail, also close to Westminster College.

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter attended McIntire Elem. all 6 years and is now at FMS. My son attends McIntire now and is in 2nd grade there. I've had no problems while my son has been going there and the problems we had while my daughter attended were dealt with accordingly. The teachers are all nice there and care for their students and my children have learned everything they need to know and more.

Posted September 11, 2013
WE LOVE MCINTIRE Elementary School. My first Child attended all 6 years and my second one is in the 4th grade. Over the years we have had nothing but positive experiences. The teachers and staff are all dedicated to the students learning and well being. The teachers are staying fresh and current with technologies and pedagogy. Not only are we learning a great curriculum, but also how to be good citizens and friends.

Posted September 10, 2013
My kid just started kindergarten this year and so far the experience has been very positive with both the school and the staff. We've noticed a huge difference in our child's level of interest in learning new things, as opposed to when he was in pre-school. His teacher's system to get parents more involved in assisting with homework, utilizing the red binders, makes sure the parents are more involved with their child's education. The principal has also made herself very approachable which is especially helpful to parents with their first child attending kindergarten. At the open day, my child's teacher appeared very enthusiastic and didn't seem to tire answering parents' questions. My wife and I are optimistic about the progress our child will make at McIntire, based on these first impressions.

Posted October 17, 2011
I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I like the small class sizes because it gives the teachers more one on one time with students. I have noticed that the teachers and staff are very caring and support a good learning environment.

Mcintire Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2009
I love this school! It is one of the best in Fulton when it comes to caring and compassionate teachers. They really went above and beyond to help my daughter and she loves it there!

Mcintire Elementary School
706 Hickman Ave, Fulton, MO  65251
Last modified Mcintire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcintire Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top