Gladstone, MO

Posted August 27, 2013
Meadowbrook is a horrible school. My children went there until 4th and 3rd grade. Shame on me for not leaving sooner. My oldest daughter's teacher wasn't there 2 days out of the week the entire year and she didn't get to progress like she needed too in Math. Also there was a poor substitute who put children down and nothing was done about it! Now my children in are in a new school and within a day there was a substitute teacher that got in trouble for saying mean things to students and she was out of there. Unfortunately my daughter is still struggling math due to lack of a teacher's presence. Poor school. PTA wastes money.

Meadowbrook Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2012
From day one, the school and staff have done all they can to help my son succeed. His teachers for the past 4 years have been great. One principle transition went smoothly and both principles worked wonderfully with him. Any issues that have arisen due to his needs have been addressed and brought to me. I am very happy that we are in this district.

Meadowbrook Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My kids went their and now my grand kids are going their they have always been good for my kids and now my grand kids . They have good teachers and they help the kids a lot

Meadowbrook Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2009
I have sent two generations through this school. I have found the teachers to be efficient and the staff encouraging and helpful. When there were questions i received prompt and concerned attention.

Meadowbrook Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2009
I love the teachers. They are so involved and really want your children to do well. They allow for parents to also get involved and that is a big plus for me!

Posted September 19, 2008

Meadowbrook Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2006

Meadowbrook Elementary School
6301 North Michigan Dr, Gladstone, MO  64118
Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowbrook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top