Gladstone, MO

Posted September 15, 2014
This is a great school.. The teachers are very involved and keep you informed ... with all activities.. I love that the principal takes pride in all her students and there well being and has and with parents too.. they keep all the parents informed and provide a family involved school I would recommend this school to all ... my two young kids still attend here

Posted October 17, 2013
Great elementary! You can tell the principal Dr. Casey loves her school and takes pride in her staff and students. We really love this school and have not had any complaints thus far.

Posted October 15, 2013
My son has been here for two years now, and we all love it! The principal is fantastic! She's very involved in the daily routines throughout the school, and always has a big smile on her face. Both of my sons teachers have been amazing with keeping us involved with their school activities and keeping the individual kids challenged for their own personal level. We love Oakwood Manor! I think a lot of parents forget that parental involvement is a HUGE factor in your childs success in school. It is not only up to the school to make your child successful.

Oakwood Manor Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I am new to the district, so not sure how to answer. So far, so good, though. Everyone has been super nice and helpful during our registration process! Thank you!

Posted January 09, 2012
We're new at this school this year and couldn't be happier with the staff- A++. The principal, Mrs. Casey, is amazing. My childrens' teachers are great and the music and art programs are fantastic. They have a community garden that the children tend to and actually serve the fresh fruit and veggies from it for lunch! I feel that parent involvement is somewhat lacking, but I'm just comparing to our former school. Other than that, it's a great little school.

Oakwood Manor Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2009
I have a kindergartner at OWM and so far it's been great. Love the principal, lots of parent involvement. Great little school!

Oakwood Manor Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I am a former staff member who has retired. I had taught at many other schools, but Oakwood Manor is the best at teaching children and cultivating thinking and learning skills in their students.

Posted August 24, 2009
My kids went here in 2006 & we moved in the middle of the school year just to get out of it! We had horrible experiences with the Principal Dr. Wasserman & both of my kids teachers. We were so sad because we felt that we had picked a great home and area for safe play & a good school but they turned us off! A number of parents told us abt the bad experiences they had and we were shocked. At least they finally put in a sidewalk for the walkers...before that it was very dangerous!

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008

Oakwood Manor Elementary School
5900 North Flora Av, Gladstone, MO  64118
Last modified Oakwood Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakwood Manor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top