Gladstone, MO

Posted November 14, 2010
I am a parent and teacher of Catholic education, and am blessed to be a part of St. Andrew the Apostle School. The dedication of the pastor, parishioners, parents and staff members working together is what makes it a positive environment in which children learn, thrive, and grow in their faith. Every student is gifted by God in some way, and the teachers tap into each child s uniqueness to encourage excellence and a love for learning. Parents are strongly involved in St. Andrew s school, and everyone benefits from positive support, as together we work for the spiritual, academic, physical, and emotional growth of each student. St. Andrew s is the first school in the Northland I would recommend for anyone who is looking to raise their child in a Catholic, Christian learning environment.

Posted October 14, 2010
It's a loving community that instills and inspires true faith in God.

Posted August 10, 2010
My daughter has been coming to St. Andrews for 5 years now - starting in Pre-school. She is now entering third grade and has thrived in the environment at St. Andrews. She has grown spirtutally, emotionally, and her education has been top notch. Her teachers are knowledgeable, helpful and compassionate when needed. We have a new Principal who is doing all he can to make the school an exceptional place for our children. We also have a new Priest which I believe will bring a renewed energy into both the parish and the school. With all we have to offer in the upcoming year, I am excited for the new school year to begin.

St Andrew The Apostle Parish School 1

Posted April 23, 2010
My child went to St Andrews for three years beginning at the age of three. She is gifted and unfortunately this school does not support that program very well. The teachers tend to spend a lot of time finding the things your child does wrong instead of right, and I had too many problems getting them to challenge my child with advanced work. She has a very high IQ and I quite frankly was disappointed with the waste of time I spent trying to convince the school to challenge her. She has excelled in the public school system since the first grade and I have never regretted pulling her from that school.

Posted April 13, 2010
St. Andrews is an excellent school. It is not so big like some of the other Northland Catholic schools, that your child becomes just another #. The children there are testing above their grade levels in reading & mathematics, and the respect and Catholic faith that is developed can not be touched by the other schools. My child has atteneded many out of school functions with children from other Catholic schools in the northland, and he has made numerous comments to me about the disrespectful behavior and bad attitudes that some of these children display. I suppose looking at these schools from the outside with their big, beautiful buildings and all their bells and whistles are great, but there are public schools that are just as nice. Thats why I chose sataps. It's the whole package, not just a bunch of bells & whistles!

Posted March 09, 2010
My children have attended St. Andrew for 6 years and I am very happy with the education they are receiving and the spiritual guidance they are receiving. St. Andrew has fantastic teachers, a new energetic and faith filled principal, state of the art facilities, and a top notch athletic program. I believe it is the best private school in the northland.

St Andrew The Apostle Parish School 2

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
My kids went to St. Andrews for 7 years and from an academic stand point they did okay. If your child is gifted there is not a lot of support in place. Some of the teachers have been in the system for many years and are not the most positive role models. They focus on the one thing a child did not do correct rather that the 99 things that were good. There are some changes that are in place for the 2009-2010 year that could possibly be positive.

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008
I have three children at St. Andrews school and couldn't be happier with the choice we made for their education! It is a close, friendly community with fantastic teachers and staff!!

St Andrew The Apostle Parish School
6415 Northeast Antioch Road, Gladstone, MO  64119
Last modified St Andrew The Apostle Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Andrew The Apostle Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top