Glasgow, MO

Glasgow Elementary. 5

Posted May 01, 2010
Howard Co. School is one of a kind , they work well with there students and aim toward the children's best achievement , I wouldn't want my child moved to any other school !!!

Glasgow Elementary. 5

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school. My son has had learning issues and they have taught him so many things it just makes me want to cry. I never thought he would be able to write or say his abc's or count. He is now in the first grade and reading. I will NEVER send any of my children anywhere but here. Way to go Glasgow. We love you.

Glasgow Elementary.
860 Randolph, Glasgow, MO  65254
(660) 338-2012
Last modified Glasgow Elementary. is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glasgow Elementary. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top