Bad
Good

When Tim Buss became the new Principal, the entire school climate changed. The teachers felt supported, the parents were happy and the kids really felt like they were part of a caring community. It's a shame it took so long to get rid of the previous administration.

The new principal has changed everything for the better. The teachers love him, the students love him and the parents all love him too. He's really turned the school around.

Babler is a terrific school! We do what is best for kids and work hard to make sure they are achieving. All our staff members really care about each other and the students. I am very proud of our school!!

Reading these reviews, I cannot even believe we are talking about that same school. Our kids have been going here for 3 years now and we are very please with ALL the staff. I have had some discipline issues with one of my kids and everyone seemed great with it...the counselor, principal and teacher. I would definitely recommend this school. If there is principal issues, I haven't seen it. & no, no one asked me to post a positive comment. lol

I am a new parent in the district, as our family moved to the area this summer. At first, I was hesitant to even purchase a home in the Babler district, given the reviews on this website. However, after having had a very long phone conversation with Dr. Metz and several conversations with random parents in the neighborhood, we decided to proceed with buying our home. Fortunately, my first grade son loves Babler and his teachers. The admin responded quickly to my request to accelerate him in math, as my son was very bored in K at his last school. His teacher, Mrs. Tremper, is incredibly responsive, very organized, and genuinely caring. Babler has hosted two events to help new parents become better acquainted with the school. Overall, I am very pleased. I feel sorry for the teacher(s) who is (are) having a difficult time with admin, but I'm very thankful for the sweet and helpful staff I have encountered (especially Darlene Henke, Mrs. Tremper, and Mr. Cole). I truly hope that all internal issues are resolved amicably soon.

Babler is a great school because of the staff. The teachers are wonderful and the support staff is outstanding. My child loves going to school at Babler and the teachers go above and beyond to meet his every need. He is truly learning at this school. I know that the staff in the buidling really do care about the students. I have read the posts on here about administration and must say that I have witnessed a few of these things myself. The teachers slap a smile on to make things appear like everything is well, but teachers are not being supported, as most can see by the lack of discipline. I have seen teachers give ideas and get shot down in a very disrespectful way by the principal. Most teachers tell me they love coming to work because of the students. They really try to make Babler a great place for kids.

Babler is a wonderful school! I enjoy working there and I think most other teachers do too. The administration is helpful and very supportive. We work together to be sure each child is successful. The students are the number one priority. They get an excellent education at Babler Elementary!

Great teachers who really care for the students. Marvelous PTO, who really makes it a point to take care of teachers. Principal is concerned about how she looks on paper. Assistant principal is in over her head. Teachers are not allowed to discipline (and are rarely supported when misbehaviors are brought to the office) and very seldomly does administration discipline. Students are out of control and it is allowed. Student learning is difficult to achieve in some classes because of other students misbehaving and teachers not being allowed to discipline.

Babler is an amazing elementary school. I am so thankful my child gets to attend what I feel is a superior public school experience. There is a real sense of community between staff, teachers, students and parents. The comments on the website concern me regarding the principal as I had no idea there is such a rift with her leadership. I have yet to see an issue, I have seen her involved with PTO and also very concerned about families personally...just what I have encountered. Each family has their own perception and experience, ours has been wonderful!

AVERAGE teachers, HORRIBLE school discipline, TERRIBLE administration. This place is a train wreck and no one cares.

Last modified Babler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.