Gower, MO

Posted November 10, 2008
I attended East Buchanan and my children will be attending after being away for 6 years to big city schools. East Buchanan is a caring environment and everyone wants the best for the children. They offer many alternative activities and clubs to replace things they do not havethe luxery to provide,like a swim team, or wrestling team. Although the buildings are not new or state of the art the school does the best they can with what they have. They are in the process of building a new High School and have taken excellent care of the buildings that have been additions like the John G. Helberg Ag Building. East Buchanan is a country school that offers the education of a highly accredited city school.

Posted March 27, 2008
Congratulations to East Buchanan High School, is very good, my son Felipe Torres is there, and he is very happy with all people, thank you for this.

East Buchanan High School 5

Posted March 21, 2005
My child has been attending East Buchanan for 7 years now, and I have been more than satifyed with the school's performance. She has participated in some of the best extracirucular activities that can be offered in the state. We have been given the chance to move to a different school district but we chose not to in order to keep our daughter in this school.

East Buchanan High School 5

Posted May 17, 2004
This is a model school in Missouri. The teachers share a relationship and closeness with the students that I have not seen at many surrounding schools. I would definately recomend this school to anyone seeking a school for their child.

East Buchanan High School 1

Posted May 10, 2004
I was very dissatisfied with this high school. My family and I entered this school district last fall. The teachers and the faculty were very unsupportive of my childrens needs. We then decided to move on to another district. The buildings are falling apart, and the sports aren't to the standards that are needed to excel my children. I for one think that the school should be shutdown and condemed.

100 Smith St, Gower, MO  64454
Last modified East Buchanan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Buchanan High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top