Grain Valley, MO

Matthews Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2013
I have a child in Matthews and had another one there in the past (moved up in grades). I find that having a new Principal has been very helpful and encouraging. My child LOVES going to school here and feels challenged each day. I like that the teachers all seem to be very compassionate and down to earth on each visit I have made to the school. The front office staff is a little challenging at times, but I don't have to deal with them too much. Plus they aren't the one's my child has to learn from so this is okay for now.

Matthews Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2012
This school has a great principal. He encourages parents to be involved and is kind and respectful to the students.

Matthews Elementary School 3

Posted October 01, 2009

Matthews Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2009
This school has some phenominal teachers, however, the school atmosphere lacks sincerity & warmth. The principal does not welcome all parents and has lost or forced out excellent teachers. There have been beautiful physical changes to the building but overall I am disappointed in this principal.

Matthews Elementary School
144 McQuerry Rd, Grain Valley, MO  64029
Last modified Matthews Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Matthews Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top