Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My daughter struggled every single year, starting in Kindergarten. Each and every year they just pushed her along and said "it'll get worked out next year." I voiced my concern EVERY year, all year long. Since moving out of this district and into the 5th grade, the new school system immediately said something needed to change. She has now been diagnosed as being dyslexic. Had this been something the teachers at SABE actually listened to me about, we would have had the past 5 years to work with her. I'd say the administration is "fine" as long as your child has no need for actual help.

This school cares about kids! My two children came through school at Sni-A-Bar and their teachers cared about them and about their success. The teachers kept us in the loop if there were any concerns. My kids are in high school and middle school now and excel. I credit the quality teachers and challenging instruction at Sni-A-Bar with getting them off to the right start.

Everyone is always willing and ready to do what ever it takes to do what is best for the kids!

This is a great school. My children are always excited about what they have learned everyday. Although, the children at this school need improvement with their manners. Not all but some. The teachers are very helpful, and they offer reading tutor's for all grades and summer school it's a blessing. Also, Prayer would be nice before programs begin.

My child has ADHD and is not doing well at all. We were not notified about this until over half way through the school year. I think that parent/teacher communication is horrible. and am very disappointed with the fact that the teacher ore principal want to do anything to held my child. My son is being taken out of this school right away

Last modified Sni-A-Bar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.