Posted July 08, 2014
This school cares about kids! My two children came through school at Sni-A-Bar and their teachers cared about them and about their success. The teachers kept us in the loop if there were any concerns. My kids are in high school and middle school now and excel. I credit the quality teachers and challenging instruction at Sni-A-Bar with getting them off to the right start.

Posted March 04, 2010

Sni-A-Bar Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Everyone is always willing and ready to do what ever it takes to do what is best for the kids!

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted May 10, 2009

Sni-A-Bar Elementary School 0

Posted May 08, 2008
This is a great school. My children are always excited about what they have learned everyday. Although, the children at this school need improvement with their manners. Not all but some. The teachers are very helpful, and they offer reading tutor's for all grades and summer school it's a blessing. Also, Prayer would be nice before programs begin.

Sni-A-Bar Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2007
My child has ADHD and is not doing well at all. We were not notified about this until over half way through the school year. I think that parent/teacher communication is horrible. and am very disappointed with the fact that the teacher ore principal want to do anything to held my child. My son is being taken out of this school right away

Sni-A-Bar Elementary School 3

Posted June 14, 2006

Posted November 30, 2004
I have two children at this school 1st grade and 2nd grade. The teachers and principal are wonderful. You know that you are important when you are reconized by name from year to year, instead of a student number. This staff is personable and truely cares about there students. From the bus drivers, lunch ladies, teachers, to the custodians. Thank you Grain Valley Schools. Kelli Hanson

Posted August 06, 2004
My son is a 1st grader and my daughter is a kindergartener. We love the school and the teachers. My children look forward to going to school everyday. I am also reassured that my children are getting one-on-one help from their teachers and they feel very special and are excited to be learning so many new things. The facility is clean and very nice. I am happy that my children are attending the grain valley school district.

Sni-A-Bar Elementary School
701 SW Eagles Parkway, Grain Valley, MO  64029
Last modified Sni-A-Bar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sni-A-Bar Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top