Bad
Good

I have two going on three kids in Belvidere and every year my kids get upset to leave for the summer. The teachers really do care and I trust leaving my kids with them!!

I think Belvidere is the best maintained elementary school in the district. The school is cleaner and brighter than the others. My son has attended Belvidere since 1st grade and every teacher has showed they care a great deal about his education.

All 4 of my children have attended Belvidere. The teachers and staff care a great deal about the students and do a good job. The principal, Ms. Means is one of the best principals this school has ever had. She cares for the students and the staff and it shows.

hello I have two children at belvidere and i hate to see them leave next year it is a great school

I am very happy with the curriculum. My daughter is reading on a 3rd grade level. I believe the school has a lot to do with it but I've encouraged her to read since she was 3 and LaPetite Academy is also very much responsible for her academic skills. Some of the after school activities during the workweek I disagree with because I'm often at times pressured to give in and I'm a single parent. An example is, Family night at Skateland on a Thursday night. I think this is wrong and I suppose it's cheaper since it's during the workweek. I think the PTA should structure activities for weekends.

Last modified Belvidere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.