School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The mission of Conn-West Elementary is to provide a safe, caring environment where staff, parents and community work collaboratively to create a school climate that fosters citizenship and academic excellence for all students. We welcome your comments and appreciate the continued support.
April 20, 2014

Bad
Good

I love conn west it's a great school. My girls are happy there they love going to school. .

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 20, 2014

I AM A PARENT OF A 3RD GRADE STUDENT HERE AT CONN-WEST MY CHILD HAS BEEN IN PRIVATE SCHOOL FROM AGE 31/2YRS. AND I FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS HAVE BEEN VERY ADIMIT ABOUT TRANSFERING MY CHILD TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS BECAUSE OF THE HERE SAY. I KNOW SCHOOL HAS JUST STARTED AND I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS SCHOOL AND THE FAMILY ADMINISPHERE. I AM GLAD CONN-WEST WAS THE CHOICE FOR MY CHILDS SCHOOL PLACEMENT.

My son has done really well here at conn west. my daughter has been in private school for 5 years and I am now considering moving her to conn west. I think his teacher has gone above and beyond.

I am a student teacher at Conn-West Elementary. I love my cooperative teacher, the school, and the community. It's a great atmosphere! Keep up the great work!

Last modified Conn-West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.