School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The mission of Conn-West Elementary is to provide a safe, caring environment where staff, parents and community work collaboratively to create a school climate that fosters citizenship and academic excellence for all students. We welcome your comments and appreciate the continued support.
April 20, 2014

Bad
Good

Posted March 09, 2015
I love conn west it's a great school. My girls are happy there they love going to school. .

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 20, 2014

Posted August 20, 2010
I AM A PARENT OF A 3RD GRADE STUDENT HERE AT CONN-WEST MY CHILD HAS BEEN IN PRIVATE SCHOOL FROM AGE 31/2YRS. AND I FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS HAVE BEEN VERY ADIMIT ABOUT TRANSFERING MY CHILD TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS BECAUSE OF THE HERE SAY. I KNOW SCHOOL HAS JUST STARTED AND I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS SCHOOL AND THE FAMILY ADMINISPHERE. I AM GLAD CONN-WEST WAS THE CHOICE FOR MY CHILDS SCHOOL PLACEMENT.

Posted July 20, 2008
My son has done really well here at conn west. my daughter has been in private school for 5 years and I am now considering moving her to conn west. I think his teacher has gone above and beyond.

Posted December 14, 2007
I am a student teacher at Conn-West Elementary. I love my cooperative teacher, the school, and the community. It's a great atmosphere! Keep up the great work!

Posted January 24, 2006
Personally I have always been very careful about the decisions I make when it comes to my children. My son has been in Con-West for 3 years now and I can really say that the progress I have seen on my son's reading skills is amzing...I love the school and the staff. Con-West Family really care about the kids and their families.....Con-West keep the good work.... Mrs Moore you and your staff are a blessing to our children!

Posted April 22, 2003
I love the librarian, principle,music instructor, third grade teacher mrs. Walton, and the whole frist grade staff. The rest need to do a better job. Especially by learning spanish, and teaching as a part of regular school curriculum.

Conn-West Elementary School
1100 High Grove Road, Grandview, MO  64030
Last modified Conn-West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.