Grandview, MO

Posted March 05, 2014
This School is great, fights rarely happen and EVERY SINGLE STUDENT is willing and able to learn. Send your kids here because they will turn out smarter... Trust me i'm a doctor!

Grandview Sr. High School 4

Posted March 02, 2014
I have been teaching at GHS for 3 years now, and I've been a high school teacher for 19 years. I love the students at GHS. We have some great teachers and a wonderful admin staff who truly care about our kids. Yes, we have some apathetic kids, but so does every school in the US. We have very few fights, our test scores have improved dramatically, and we're scoring better than every neighboring school in the area. Couple that with our excellent athletic programs and diverse course offerings, and you will see why Grandview is improving leaps and bounds over other schools. If I didn't believe this, I wouldn't live in this community, and trust Grandview to teach my own children.

Posted November 27, 2013
I am currently in my second year at Grandview and I love it here! The teachers here are amazing. I love going to sporting events because everyone has a lot of school spirit. Grandview offers a lot of classes that other districts don't. The counselors really help you find the right career path. The students are really helpful and will make you feel welcomed. We're all family and enjoy each other company. I love being a Grandview Bulldog!!! No other school in America, can be better than GHS.

Posted August 30, 2013
GHS is a top performing school. It is time for Great Schools to catch up and check out the most recent scores. The diversity in the school provides opportunities not available in those districts where most students fit within the same cookie cutter. The school is truly a family where everyone looks out for one another

Posted April 21, 2010
For the most part, I believe that the school district and its administration is working hard to make the schools great learning institutions. There are a few teachers that seem to have their own agenda, but overall I give the school a good rating.

Grandview Sr. High School 1

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted January 20, 2009
I love the school!!! My dudghter does there and she loves it!!

Posted November 06, 2008
GHS has a great member staff, most of the teachers are great, some examples are Mrs. Dunham, Mr. Stolz, Mr. Rudolph, Ms. Kimes. However, it also exists persons that interfere with this wonderful enviroment, I prefere not to say names, when you have an opportunitty I suggest you talk with your child and asks him or her how kind the people in the office is. Thank you.

Grandview Sr. High School 1

Posted October 10, 2008
This school was a decent school until recently. ACT scores at an all time low. Attendance is at an all time low. Suspensions are at an all time high. This school is now a travesty and i think everyone knows why.

Posted October 03, 2008
GHS is a great school under 'new Management', the new Principal Shunton Hammond is caring, professional and there for the Students, Parents and especially the staff. The building is clean, organized, well disciplined and up to date. The students are up beat, energetic and awesome. The staff is well qualified, professional, caring and unified. The school is a great learning environment!

Grandview Sr. High School
2300 High Grove Rd, Grandview, MO  64030
Last modified Grandview Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top