Greenwood, MO

Greenwood Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2015
We had moved around the Lee's Summit area while renting the first few years my oldest was in school and as such, my children attended other schools before we bought our house and settled down in Greenwood (Lee's Summit Elementary, Sunset Valley and Prairie View Elementary). As a parent that's been involved with multiple schools, I can attest that Greenwood Elementary is by far one of the best schools my children have attended. Between the smaller class sizes, parent-teacher collaboration and the genuine support from staff and administration we have had a fabulous experience with this school. Problems, both academic and social, are handled with care to ensure the success of each individual student. I cannot say enough great things about this school!

Greenwood Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2015
Great teachers and a very helpful staff. Both of my children have done very well here!

Greenwood Elementary School
805 West Main, Greenwood, MO  64034
Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top