Hallsville Middle School 5

Posted November 19, 2013
Quality teachers and leadership. Good sports programs and a good variety of other extra curriculum activities.

Hallsville Middle School 4

Posted April 03, 2007

Hallsville Middle School 5

Posted August 09, 2005
'I am a student at Hallsville and it is an amazing school. Teachers work hard to help children succeed in life. We have an amazing athletic program. We are soon getting football which will be a big hit in Hallsville. Coaches strive to help students maintain good grades. If you get bad grades you sit on the bench. There is a lot of parent involvement. A lot of our teachers are parents to students that attend Hallsville. Hallsville is an amazing school and gives everything a child needs. Another really good thing about Hallsville is we really don't have an issue with children bringing guns, knifes, drugs and etc. to school. I went to Columbia schools as well and nothing compares to Hallsville. I hated Columbia and love every morning waking up and going to Hallsville. I recommend Hallsville to anyone who likes a small town school. It's an awesome school!

Hallsville Middle School 0

Posted September 02, 2003
I myself graduated from Hallsville and believe it to be a good school. Discipline starts at home. If you expect the school to do your work as a parent that is not possible. You as a parent have to give a grounding force of discipline and manuers before children start to school. This is one of the few schools to still offer the A+ program which will help alot of children go to college that can't afford too. The atheltic programs here are top in my book. The coaches care about the students as students first. Bad grades, no play, As it should be. Both of my children are involved in sports and are only the A and B honor roll. I wouldn't want my children in any other school at this time.

Hallsville Middle School
421 Hwy 124 East, Hallsville, MO  65255
Last modified Hallsville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallsville Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top