Hannibal, MO

Posted August 25, 2013
As a former student of St. Johns, I look back and know that I had an outstanding education in a loving and nurturing environment. It was a strong foundation in every way.

Posted August 24, 2013
My children attended St. John's from Pre-K through grade 5, which was the program offered at that time. I am so thankful for the Christian training and academic instruction they received in this loving environment! Both of my children did well when entering the public school system and were well -prepared. Both excelled in academics and participated in sports, music.... Now both are successfully pursuing college degrees and have received.and continue to receive accolades in their chosen fields and have great work ethic and people skills! Thanks, St. John's, for supporting me as I raised these awesome gifts of God!

Posted February 18, 2009
This is a wonderful school! Both of my children have attended and I would recommend it to any parent. If a faith based education in important to your family, St. John's is the place to be. Small class sizes and caring compassionate teachers and administrative staff are paramount in making me and my family feel welcomed.

Posted February 26, 2008

St Johns Lutheran School 1

Posted May 21, 2006
- a former student

St Johns Lutheran School
1317 Lyon Street, Hannibal, MO  63401
Last modified St Johns Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St Johns Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top