Bad
Good

In my personal opinion I believe that Harrisburg is extremely judgemental. I was a student there from seventh grade to graduation and most definitely was never excepted. I would never recommend this school to anyone. It might have been a better school if I would have went there since i was in kindergarten like most of my classmates that i graduated with. Throughout the years that I was involved in this school i was always judged and never accepted. To be quite blunt, 90% of the students, faculty, and community in general are very selfish and would never put someone else before them. If you are considering this school, Don't.

Harrisburg is indeed one of the tightest knit communities I have ever seen. We have lived in this school district for 7 years and my children have gone to Harrisburg schools since pre-k. And we are still not welcomed! We are involved in all type of programs. We however made the mistake of not being Basketball supporters we are academic supporters and supporters of all the children not just the chosen few. If you try to institute change and not just go with the flow your children will be punished by the chosen. Priority in this school (Basketball)

Last modified Harrisburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.