Hartville, MO

Hartville Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2007
I have two kids in school and they love it and there teacher answer any question I ask them.

Hartville Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2006

Hartville Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2004
I'm sorry, but I do not feel that Hartville is a safe place for my child to attend! The administration needs to pay more attention to what's going on in the school, my child has come home on many occasions upset due to children either physically hitting him, or calling him names. When I went to the principal to make her aware of the situation, I could tell she doesn't think they have a problem with kids bullying others. This will be the last year my children attend this school and I would not recommed it to anyone! I also plan on reporting my experience to the National School Rating System.

Hartville Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2004
I see the last parent made a comment that there is no patience with the kids. I disagree greatly. Hartville school has great discipline and the kids are very well behaved. If the parents in that area put as much time and effort into raising their kids as the staff puts into all of our kids in that area then we would raise some kids that are very well prepared for life and college. I commend hartville school system for all that they do. I feel my kids will leave the school system and be prepared for whatever is thrown at them in life. Parents not only in Hartville School District but everywhere needs to take more responsibility of raising their kids and teaching our kids right from wrong and the school system then could have more time for acedemics. I feel that Hartville High School is an excellent school.

Hartville Elementary School 3

Posted December 28, 2003
This school is great in the academic field. I feel they really prepare the students for the MAP and other tests. They have high expectations of their students, but no patience, and kids also need to be kids.

Hartville Elementary School
175 North School Ave, Hartville, MO  65667
Last modified Hartville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top