Hazelwood, MO

Alphabet Soup Academy 1

Posted November 20, 2014
This school is terrible. Not only did they kick my 4 year old out because I was having some financial issues, but she also took me to court and tried to garnish my wages. The school smells, everyone is not friendly & my daughter always came home and complained about why she didn't want to go back and how the kids and staff were rude. They make the kids sleep in the cafeteria on cots after lunch. Not worth the money, they are some money hungry individuals. Would not recommend to anyone.

Posted July 28, 2013
My child went to ASA from pre-K through second grade. She started her third grade year in Hazelwood public school. She was so far ahead of the students in public school that I was considering advancing her a grade. She is in the 7th grade now and is taking Advanced math and reading classes. I was overwhelmed by the complements the teachers gave her during parent teacher conferences. I really believe it was because of her foundation in ASA that cause her to be academically proficient in her later years. The small class rooms and individual attention given by the teachers at ASA is priceless. Thank you Dr. Strickland for having such a well rounded school for us to go to.

Posted April 12, 2012
I love this school. I can not say enough about this school. My daughter is in the 2/3 year old class and yes she gets homework (Tuesday and Thursdays). I love the values that they are teaching and I would recommend this school to any parent. The experiences that my daughter is getting are priceless. The principal is awesome and the teachers are too!

Posted May 20, 2009
I am very pleased with ASA, my daughter is 8 years old in the 4th grade and she recently took standardized test and scored 6th grade 1st month. My neice is in the 7th grade and scored post high school in all subjects except one: which she scored 9th grade 9th month.

Alphabet Soup Academy 4

Posted February 18, 2009
The skills they are teaching the kids are great. My 2 year old is learning Spanish, letters, numbers, colors and more. My only concern is that it is too academically oriented for the little ones - they send homework for the 2's and 3's. I would like to see more time spent with play learning.

Alphabet Soup Academy 0

Posted October 24, 2008
I have been pleased with the Academy since my two sons have been in attendance. It s a GOD filled school that focuses on building the character of each student, not just the educational portion. I have been impressed with the faculty and their focus on renewing the student s mind and building those Christian virtues that we all need to live by each day. My son is in the 2nd grade and he has been exposed to an advance curriculum and is now taking 4th grade reading. The school is focused on each student succeeding in their spiritual and academic life.

Alphabet Soup Academy