High Ridge, MO

Posted September 13, 2008

High Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2008

Posted September 22, 2007
Hello, our family believes that this school is A-1 super fantastic. Our children have been going to this school for 6 years now and they are not only educated well but are loved and cared for by Wonderful Teachers. Keep up the great work Mrs. Flushing.

Posted August 03, 2007
I am very pleased with the teachers and staff at HRE. I was not sure about sending my child to a public school, but I thought that I would give it a try. I would not have it any other way. Thank you HRE for taking pride in your job!

Posted October 17, 2004
This a great school. The teachers have done a wonderful job with the children. I had two Children go to HRE and one still in second grade there. My last one is having learning problems and the teachers and staff at HRE are a great help to him. Thank you all for a wonderful job keep up the great work.

Posted October 07, 2004
My children have attended HRE and one remains. I love this school and staff! They are focused teachers with one thing in mind...teaching our children and showing great morals! Keep up the positive attitudes!

High Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2004
Both of my children attended HRE. Most of the teachers and staff are wonderful. The kids are truly the focus at HRE. I feel my children have received a good education and have enjoyed their time at school.

Posted August 13, 2004
Teachers are great here, they communicate with the parents & they are very good people.

High Ridge Elementary School
2901 High Ridge Blvd, High Ridge, MO  63049
Last modified High Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top