Hillsboro, MO

Posted December 06, 2012
Hillsboro Primary is a wonderful school. It is super organized and my daughter loves going to school everyday. I have nothing but great things to say about the administration, teachers and curriculum. I would not want my children to go to any other school.

Hillsboro Primary School 2

Posted July 26, 2006
I have two children attending this school. My interactions with the school and the teachers has not always been beneficial to either side. The teachers are not organized and assign too much homework for kindergarten through second grade. My children were told by their teachers that they should work only 15 to 30 minutes a night on their homework when in reality it took an hour to an hour and a half to complete the assignments. And directions were not always clear. I needed an appointment book to keep track of what was due and when. Also, the school misplaced my youngest son on the first day of school by placing him on the wrong bus. When confronted about it, the situation was turned around on me as if I had done something wrong. I was treated as if I had overreacted at the prospect of my son being missing.

Posted January 14, 2005
I have two children attending and rate this school top notch. The principal is obviously concerned about every student, took the time to sit with me and go over the new curriculum, maintains good rapport with the community and the teachers. The entire community is school centered embracing the children and encouraging their development.

Posted August 26, 2003
Hillsboro Primary is absolutely one of the best schools in the country. The staff are wonderful people who are easy to get along with and who make our children's learning experience fun. The classes that are offered to the children are exceptional. From remedial reading to speech and multi-age to G.A.T.E., every child is given the opportunity to advance and excell at everything they do. I personally am fond of the opportunities that a parent has to volunteer. If you have the time they welcome you with open arms and make you feel right at home. There has never been any concern with safety at this school. Their sign in and sign out policy works very well. Overall this school is a perfect 5 stars. I only wish I could give it more!

Hillsboro Primary School
101 Leon Hall Parkway, Hillsboro, MO  63050
Last modified Hillsboro Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Hillsboro Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top