Holcomb High School 4

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted October 19, 2009
My kids go to Holcomb High School. I had the opportunity to move to a nice house but it was in Kennett School district and I wouldnt move my kids out of Holcomb. Our school has almost doubled in the last several years because everyone wants in our district.

Posted December 14, 2007
I love this school! they teach eveything we need to know but in a fun, cool, and awsome way.

Holcomb High School 0

Posted November 26, 2007
My son just started 10th grade there this year after several years in memphis area schools. What a breathe of fresh air for him. He is doing great academically and teachers and students are great.

Posted September 16, 2007

Posted June 15, 2007
- a former student

Holcomb High School 4

Posted May 17, 2007
This is a very,very good school. My oldest son just graduated from this school on the 15th of May,2007. HHS has very good curriculum,as well as several excellent extracurricular programs. HHS also has a band class that does very well in their performances. They also have art classes. I am well satisfied with the performance of the HHS staff & school.

Posted January 19, 2005

Holcomb High School
102 South Cherry, Holcomb, MO  63852
Last modified Holcomb High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holcomb High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top