Holden, MO

Holden Middle School 4

Posted February 21, 2009
Yes, as a student I feel that this school really helps me, but coming from a straight A student I can't really compare it to anything else, which is why I like to say that there is drama at this school, I know that it seems like every school has drama, but this school to me has way too much. As a student I know these fact, I wish the faculty would buckle down on teasing, name calling, and all the other stuff that contends to the spread and making of drama and gossip. It really seems like you here something bad about someone everyday, which makes me depressed, because I know that every student means well, but I just wish that we could all live in harmony. Althought this is a tought goal I know that we can reach it maybe not now, but sometime in the near future. For|Our|Children|That|Enter|This|School|In|The|Near|Future.

Holden Middle School 5

Posted December 07, 2007

Holden Middle School 4

Posted March 01, 2005
I have been quite pleased with the school. My daughter went from having grades from C's thru F's(at another school district) to having A's and a c as her lowest grade. My son's grades have also improved. But I am thrilled that I have access to daily homework for both children on the internet. My children cannot 'pull the wool over my eyes'. The faculty at the school ensure that I am aware of my childrens grades and overall behavior. They mail out reports and anything that parents need to be aware of and may not be, if left up to the child!

Holden Middle School
301 Eagle Dr, Holden, MO  64040
Last modified Holden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holden Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top