Imperial, MO

Windsor Intermediate School 3

Posted February 16, 2012
Currently I am struggling a bit with my opinion of the school. When it comes to bullying I will say they get that handled quickly and effeciently. They get an A+ there. Yes the principles are good. When it comes to the classrooms I struggle... It seems as if they address the well behaved kids and let the problem kids slide. I know the problem kids take more effort and time away from teaching but their continued bad behavior needs to be addressed. On occasion I have tried to talk to our teacher and I am either shut down or forced to deal w/ a snippy attitude. Another issue is homework consisting of handwritten worksheets. In some cases the last part of the question has been omitted from the original copy and at times the handwriting is very difficult to read. Also from what I am reading online our district has 30 kids to every full time teacher, many of the districts around us have 14, 15, or 16 students to every full time teacher. Hopefully as the economy improves this ratiowill too. When my children complain I remind them that each building is only 3 years (excempt HS) then they get to move on as well next year will be a different teacher.

Windsor Intermediate School 5

Posted January 23, 2011
excellent school. Most important safe atmosphere for children to grow and learn. Good teachers, outstanding principal whom the children respect and love. The school has expanded with a beautiful new elementary. The intermediate has expanded as well. The discipline is point on compared to other schools. Bullying is handled at once in the middle school. You could not ask for a better school.

Windsor Intermediate School 4

Posted January 09, 2008
I have been very happy with the school, especially the level of parent/teacher interaction.

Windsor Intermediate School 3

Posted July 08, 2004
As a parent of four children, two of whom are in Windsor and two of whom will be in a few years, I can honestly say that I like the Windsor School system. Is it perfect? No. But while the physical facilities aren't all that good, the staff seems to be responsive and compassionate towards the children. I would rate Windsor as about a 6.5 to 7 out of 10. I'm hoping with the increased tax revenue from the massive amounts of new higher priced homes will help them with improvements and upgrades. I currently work for a local college and teach nights for the same institution, in St. Louis.

Windsor Intermediate School 5

Posted May 10, 2004
As a parent of a kindergartner at Windsor, and an educator outside of the district, I am pleased to say that I am very happy with the district. Not only is my child held to high standards, he looks forward to going to school and enjoys learning. The teachers are outgoing, compassionate, and appear to genuinely love their job. What more could a parent ask for?

Windsor Intermediate School 1

Posted November 02, 2003
I was very dissappointed with our area school experience. I felt our children and their classmates were behind others their age and grade level. Our area is very lovely and constantly growing with new homes and business, but the district is not prepared for the growth. Many class will soon be over crowded and trailers will be brought in. Poor plaining on the Board of Educations part has not prepared for the area growth. Also, the level of education is lower compared to other schools in the area. Be cautious of the schools. Private or homeschooling would be your best option.

Windsor Intermediate School
6208 Hwy 6167, Imperial, MO  63052
Last modified Windsor Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top