Imperial, MO

Windsor Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2015
Academically I believe my child is doing well in this school but my child enjoys learning. This year I can say we have experienced some absolutely wonderful teachers who enjoy teaching. Thankfully we only had one teacher who found the internet more interesting and important than his job. I guess this teacher believes kids should teach themselves. He should be asked to find a new job. He is why tenure is bad. Staff needs to enforce dress code and address foul language.

Windsor Middle School 5

Posted November 15, 2009
This school is very welcoming. i started out new and instantly felt included. i was greeted with a poster on my locker saying welcome. the students and principles are kind and respectful. outstanding school.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are very caring and take time with each of the kids

Windsor Middle School 4

Posted September 07, 2004
Principle at this middle schools does an outstanding job of addressing parent concerns about teacher actions. Serveral instances of 'confusion ' between several of my children and specific teachers have been delt with in a very timely and professional manner that left me feeling like my concerns mattered. I am very happy with the management of this middle school.

6208 Hwy 6167, Imperial, MO  63052
Last modified Windsor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top