Posted October 09, 2012
Hodge Elementary does nothing more than try to over-medicate children that suffer from ADHD. They expect their children to be zombies or robots. The staff, including the principal does not care if you pull your children out of her school. She will gladly let them go, without asking you what the major problems are trying to resolve the issue at hand. Shame on you Hodge for singling out ADHD and ADD children and making them feel un-welcomed in your educational institute.

Posted November 30, 2011
I have had my children at another elementary in Missouri and can not say enough about the staff and principles at Hodge. I see why so many people encourage me to move to this district, the special ed. program is run so smoothly.We came from a district that did not have it own special ed. program. All three of my children love to go to school each day. I like the class size, extra activities, and thefriendly, approachable staff.

Posted July 31, 2011
well, nothing good can be said about a school that treats kids with disabilities poorly. plus everything is poorly organized.

Posted December 09, 2010
In my opinion, the school is great! The facuilty really shows that they care, and really strive for the sucess of the students. My daughter loves it. Of course everything is not always perfect, but I do not accpect it to, I just accpect for everyone to do the best job they can do for themselves and most importantly the students!

Posted October 06, 2010
Teachers and admiistration alike are uninformed, cold, unprofessional. These children deserve better. Is this the bst Fox can do?

Posted April 28, 2010
We love Hodge! Great school that is not only good with academics but has a wonderful character program. They do many extras for the children. Would like to see more extra curricular activities and grade school sports but I believe this is a district wide issue not just Hodge.

Raymond & Nancy Hodge Elementary School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
The principal is difficult to talk too and does not follow through. Many of the teachers are wonderful, however there are a few who are not fit to work with children. I have had a teacher tell me that a child who my son is 'a bad kid, he is always in trouble'. If I could afford private school for three children, I would pull them out immediatly and transfer them.

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted February 26, 2008

Raymond & Nancy Hodge Elementary School
2499 Prairie Hollow Rd, Imperial, MO  63052
Last modified Raymond & Nancy Hodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond & Nancy Hodge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.