Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We love this school! There is not 1 bad thing. The entire staff is amazing & the academics is wonderful. I highly recommend Hodge!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I feel this school is does not display honesty or integrity in their students as they do not display this in their own actions, and make up excuses for everything they do wrong.

There is a lot of Bullying that goes on at this school that is not addressed in the proper fashion, the staff does not respect the Principles authority and make comments behind her back during parent teacher conferences that infer it's a waste of time to address anything with the Principal, they do not fear her authority, which I guess is why they have teachers in their 60's who have to yell at the class because they cannot hear themselves. In addition they rely on a program called Tyler this year, where they post your childs grades, however they also post F's for missing assignments that are actually not missing but in fact have yet to be graded or have been lost by the teacher so as a parent relying on this system is completely useless. If you have a child with a learning disability this is the last place your child should go, the teachers are unorganized and make up excuses for everything they do wrong, or assignments would not get lost. I would give this school an F all the way around. If you have the opportunity to place your children somewhere else I would advise that you do so.

Hodge Elementary does nothing more than try to over-medicate children that suffer from ADHD. They expect their children to be zombies or robots. The staff, including the principal does not care if you pull your children out of her school. She will gladly let them go, without asking you what the major problems are trying to resolve the issue at hand. Shame on you Hodge for singling out ADHD and ADD children and making them feel un-welcomed in your educational institute.

I have had my children at another elementary in Missouri and can not say enough about the staff and principles at Hodge. I see why so many people encourage me to move to this district, the special ed. program is run so smoothly.We came from a district that did not have it own special ed. program. All three of my children love to go to school each day. I like the class size, extra activities, and thefriendly, approachable staff.

well, nothing good can be said about a school that treats kids with disabilities poorly. plus everything is poorly organized.

In my opinion, the school is great! The facuilty really shows that they care, and really strive for the sucess of the students. My daughter loves it. Of course everything is not always perfect, but I do not accpect it to, I just accpect for everyone to do the best job they can do for themselves and most importantly the students!

Teachers and admiistration alike are uninformed, cold, unprofessional. These children deserve better. Is this the bst Fox can do?

We love Hodge! Great school that is not only good with academics but has a wonderful character program. They do many extras for the children. Would like to see more extra curricular activities and grade school sports but I believe this is a district wide issue not just Hodge.

The principal is difficult to talk too and does not follow through. Many of the teachers are wonderful, however there are a few who are not fit to work with children. I have had a teacher tell me that a child who my son is 'a bad kid, he is always in trouble'. If I could afford private school for three children, I would pull them out immediatly and transfer them.

Last modified Raymond & Nancy Hodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.