Bad
Good

Posted February 17, 2011
My children attend Antonia Elementary. I have one in 5th grade and one in Kindergarten. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this school is. Mr. Rudanovich is a model administrator and truly treats every situation for its uniqueness. The teachers at this school are fabulous I have not had one single negative experience while my children have attended. I am an educator myself. While I am not employed in the Fox District, I sought a home in that area. It was the best choice I have made.

Posted August 07, 2010
My children attended Antonia Elementary from 1998-2010. I found that the administration was excellent overall, the teachers were very competent, caring, and compassionate. The incomes of parents in this area have a very wide range, and if a student needed something, the teachers found a way for the student to receive it. My kids ran the gamut as far as educational needs. I have a child that is extremely bright, and a two that have needed special education services. Antonia Elementary did a wonderful job accomodating my children and their needs to help them achieve their highest potential and ready them for middle school and high school. I am so glad that our family lives in this area and was able to be a part of such a great school!

Posted May 23, 2007
An incredible elementary school. When we decided to move, we made sure to stay in the small territory Antonia covered to make sure our children would remain at Antonia for the duration of their elementary careers. The kids have had teachers that we will forever love and never forget.

Posted June 04, 2005
I went to Antonia 4-6th grade I had Mrs. Ponzar(who is the BEST teacher ever!) I also had Mrs. Noll and Mrs. Williams. Many years before I attended Antonia, my father attended as did my aunts and uncles. Now I am a parent and my daughter attended Antonia. Sadly we have moved out of the area, but in my opinion Antonia is the best school not just the learning (which is top notch) but the staff how caring and real they are. My daughter had Mrs. Wright and Mrs. Winters exceptional teachers. They really make a difference in the childrens lives. We will always remember Antonia and of course Mrs. Ponzar! Mrs. Williams you have a great school!

Posted September 24, 2004
I am not a parent, but a previous student. I attended Antonia from K-5th grade. It was the best education I ever had aside from Rockport and Fox. I now attend Washington University and I am studying to get my RN and become a nurse. my teachers at Antonia were Mrs.Gilmore in Kindergarten, Mrs. Warren in 1st grade and Mrs. Carter in 2nd grade, Mrs. Noll in 1st grade and Mrs. McClay in 4th. I transferred after that to Rockport. I loved Antonia though, they were great to me. Heather

Posted September 24, 2004
I went to Antonia Elementary and I loved it. I currenty attend Washington University to become a nurse. I always look back at the teachers that were so helpful to me. they taught me to sing my times tables and various other things. elementary school was the foundation of everything that I learned. It was great at Antonia

Antonia Elementary School
3901 Hwy M, Imperial, MO  63052
Last modified Antonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.