Bad
Good

My children attend Antonia Elementary. I have one in 5th grade and one in Kindergarten. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this school is. Mr. Rudanovich is a model administrator and truly treats every situation for its uniqueness. The teachers at this school are fabulous I have not had one single negative experience while my children have attended. I am an educator myself. While I am not employed in the Fox District, I sought a home in that area. It was the best choice I have made.

My children attended Antonia Elementary from 1998-2010. I found that the administration was excellent overall, the teachers were very competent, caring, and compassionate. The incomes of parents in this area have a very wide range, and if a student needed something, the teachers found a way for the student to receive it. My kids ran the gamut as far as educational needs. I have a child that is extremely bright, and a two that have needed special education services. Antonia Elementary did a wonderful job accomodating my children and their needs to help them achieve their highest potential and ready them for middle school and high school. I am so glad that our family lives in this area and was able to be a part of such a great school!

An incredible elementary school. When we decided to move, we made sure to stay in the small territory Antonia covered to make sure our children would remain at Antonia for the duration of their elementary careers. The kids have had teachers that we will forever love and never forget.

Last modified Antonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.