Imperial, MO

Posted March 09, 2012
Resources are available for my son who has adhd. I feel staff and principals included are enuinely concerned with my son's education success.

Posted April 03, 2009
Seckman Middle School is a great academic facility in the Fox C-6 school district. Seckman can compare to Rockwood and other honorable schools in the surrounding area. In my experience with this school I've been able to succeed academically and culturally. The teachers have been excellent, and have offered more one-on-one time than some of the other schools I've attended in the St. Louis County - Jefferson County area. If you are looking for a decent school for your child to attend, I would definitely recommend this middle school.

Posted March 06, 2008
I just transferred to this school from fox and I love it so much! I have a bunch of new friends and I love the teachers! seckman is and awesome schoool!

Posted January 04, 2008
The school is awsome and the teachers r really nice exspecially mrs.Wingo and mrs.Cottrell and mr.Hulen.

Seckman Middle School 3

Posted February 12, 2005

Posted January 13, 2005

Seckman Middle School
2810 Seckman Rd, Imperial, MO  63052
Last modified Seckman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seckman Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top