Imperial, MO
Students enrolled: 1,783

Posted August 08, 2014
It is embarrassing to say I attended high school here. To designate even half of a star to this school district is generous.

Posted February 13, 2013
Their approach to bullying is to penalize the victim & slap the wrist of the perpetrator. If your child is bullied a number of times they are prone to group your child into the distinction of being a trouble maker.

Seckman Sr. High School 5

Posted January 11, 2011
I am currently a Junior at Seckman, and all I have to say is that this school is absolutely FANTASTIC. I really don't know what school the poster below me went to, but they definitely didn't go to the same school I did. The classes prepare you for college, and the extracurriculars and sports programs are fantastic All of the students are great, and the faculty is the same. I love this school, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!

Posted August 15, 2010
The teachers pick favorites, and don't pay much attention to the rest of the class. There are student doing drugs IN class, and the teachers don't see. Kids smoke in the bathrooms and nothing is being done. Many teachers will take breaks during class and just not teach that period because they are tired. The ceilings are leaky and the lunch food is disgusting and overpriced. A few classes don't have enough desks for the students, so they sit on stools or the floor. Teachers cuss at students when they are mad.

Posted March 11, 2010
I have two students at Seckman High at the present. I think the academics in general are very good, with the majority of the teachers being sufficiently competent and caring. I feel that some sports are more political than earned for certain students. I also feel that the administration could do a better job with bullying and name calling in the school. With all of the Character Education the Fox C-6 School District has for years tried to indoctrinate the students with, I must say that it doesn't seem to have sunk in with some students. One of my children gets called names and bullied every day. And yes, the administration knows, yet it continues...

Seckman Sr. High School 5

Posted October 26, 2009
My kids are getting a great education. It was a great choice in schools

Posted June 08, 2009
My daughter just graduated from Seckman and i could not be happier to be finished with this poor excuse of a school! there is no communiocation between the school and the parents and unless you child is one of the 'chosen' few, they never know what is going on! the sad part is I am an employee in the district and i still couldn't keep up with what was going on! Sad, sad school experiences for my daughter's high school years!

Posted June 05, 2009
I loved the school. It was fantastic!

Posted June 04, 2009
I graduated from Seckman High School and found my education to be superior. My teachers were very caring and knowledgable. My success was important to everyone at the school from the principal to the custodians.

Posted June 04, 2009
My child graduated from Seckman High School in 2008 and was very prepared for college and life in general

Seckman Sr. High School
2800 Seckman Rd, Imperial, MO  63052
Last modified Seckman Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seckman Sr. High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top