Bad
Good

Here We create one view file which is located in application/views directory.In that view file we use the FB.login() function for authentication which is JavaScript SDK function. main.php

William Yates Elementary-- deserves 10 gold stars!! My kindergartner has been thrilled since day 1. We had considered moving, however believe we will now purchase the rental we are in, simply because we do not want to leave this school.

Everyone I deal with at the school is not only helpful but also police and nice, every time. My daughter also attends the after school program at the school - she loves it and it is so convenient. My daughter's teacher is very responsive (and informative) to my frequent requests for updates not only on my daughters academic progress but also social and behavioral progress. And I am never made to feel a bother. My daughter is learning easily and quickly with the schools way of teaching and attention to her. She is also doing well in her progress as a person utilizing the 7 habits on a daily basis. Another important trait I have found helpful with this school is that they accommodate well to children whose parents do not live together, keeping both parents involved in a way that best supports and focuses on the child.

We transferred from a Private school. I was very nervous how my kids would be affected by this transfer, and the Staff at this school has been amazing.. We couldn't of asked for a better district. Mrs. Dunn is wonderful principal.. GO BULLDOGS

My child who has special needs, attended this school her first year. I was not impressed by the school or its administrative staff. I felt like a second class citizen at this school and I didn't feel like my child was integrated well with the other students. I didn't feel the principal took the time to even try to meet and understand the needs of parents who have special needs kids. She made our family feel like we were not an important part of the school. Plus, when I inquired about before/after school care, I was told it wasn't offered and later found that to be incorrect. The ONLY saving grace for this school was the teacher that my child had that year. It was her first year as a special needs teacher and I thought she did a fabulous job and I am grateful for her!

Last modified William Yates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.