Independence, MO

Posted April 26, 2013
I have two kids there! We love it. You really have to be dedicated to send your kids to a private school this one is by far THE BEST in Jackson County.. WE HAVE THE BEST PRINCIPAL in the world! Please if you are looking to send your kids to a private school please visit us. I personally wouldn't have it any other way...

Posted January 31, 2011
Outstanding school. Great academic programs and excellent teachers. Awesome teacher support for a small school. I would highly recomment to anyone.

Nativity Of Mary School 4

Posted March 13, 2008
Nativity was so good to us. My daughter went there for Kinder and she loved it. The support you get from the teachers and staff is wonderful. Its a small school which is great. The school itself seems a little old. But it truely is a hidden treasure. We have since moved back to California and the Catholic school my daughter attends now does not even come close to Nativity.

Posted May 03, 2007
Nativity has a wonderful preschool program. Our daughter started at 21/2 and is now 4 years old. The structure in the class is fabulous! I will recommend Nativity to anyone looking for private preschools.

Posted March 30, 2007
Both my sons graduated from Nativity. Both are now students at the University of Missouri at Rolla. Nativity gave them a wonderful foundation for learning. When they call from school and tell you they just returned from an activity at the Catholic students center at college, you know you did the right thing by sending them to Catholic school. Nativity is still 'home' to us - it's a wonderful community to become a part of.

Nativity Of Mary School 4

Posted July 26, 2006
I presonally think this school is a well rounded school but i still think that they should build a high class gym for the sports. The reason why im stating this is becuase the recreation here is one of the top in the diocese. Our P.e. teacher is the best in the diocese and our sports keep on finishing high in the rankings. I suggest them raising money for the gym so the dynasty will continue. Thanks!

Posted January 13, 2004
Both my children attended Nativity of Mary, and are now thriving in high school. It's the best kept secret in Jackson County, Missouri. It was the best place for my children to attend, and I'd do it all again - worth every penney.

Posted November 12, 2003
I have three children at Nativity, in 7th, 6th and 1st grades. This is our 9th year there! My children have thrived in the small 'family type' environment. They have excelled academically as well as socially. We would never think of leaving!

Nativity Of Mary School
10021 East 36th Terrace South, Independence, MO  64052
Last modified Nativity Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Nativity Of Mary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top