PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have two kids there! We love it. You really have to be dedicated to send your kids to a private school this one is by far THE BEST in Jackson County.. WE HAVE THE BEST PRINCIPAL in the world! Please if you are looking to send your kids to a private school please visit us. I personally wouldn't have it any other way...

Outstanding school. Great academic programs and excellent teachers. Awesome teacher support for a small school. I would highly recomment to anyone.

Nativity was so good to us. My daughter went there for Kinder and she loved it. The support you get from the teachers and staff is wonderful. Its a small school which is great. The school itself seems a little old. But it truely is a hidden treasure. We have since moved back to California and the Catholic school my daughter attends now does not even come close to Nativity.

Nativity has a wonderful preschool program. Our daughter started at 21/2 and is now 4 years old. The structure in the class is fabulous! I will recommend Nativity to anyone looking for private preschools.

Both my sons graduated from Nativity. Both are now students at the University of Missouri at Rolla. Nativity gave them a wonderful foundation for learning. When they call from school and tell you they just returned from an activity at the Catholic students center at college, you know you did the right thing by sending them to Catholic school. Nativity is still 'home' to us - it's a wonderful community to become a part of.

Last modified Nativity Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8