Independence, MO

Nova Center 4

Posted July 29, 2014
My 11 yr old son with high functioning autism, could not read, barely able to write and couldn't do much academic wise. With 1 yr of being in the nova center, he is able to to write now, can read a little, is able to do math and has made so much progress. I am amazed how much he has been taught in 1 year that none of the other schools he has been to wasn't able to do with him. They do not believe in suspending out of school which is good. They will only do iss. The rules are a little strict at times but that's not a bad thing. I would most definitely recommend this school to anyone that has a child that has mental challanges and can't function in a regular school such as my son. The summer school program was out of this world. They went on 2 to 3 field trips every week such as every Monday skating and every Tuesday bowling then every other week to the movies. My son even wants to go to school now as before at other schools he would fight me on going. This school is small and has a small amount of students and that is something I like too.

Nova Center 4

Posted January 21, 2011
Worked wonders with my child. Saff are very knowledgable and caring. Would highly recommend this school.

Nova Center 1

Posted September 30, 2009
I would not recommend this school for your disabled child.

Nova Center 1

Posted February 25, 2008
Good but not great. Boarderline abusive discipline. Good education and attention but with an iron fist.

Nova Center