K-7|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Personalized attention and low student teacher ratio allows for the teachers to truly manage the children within the school and redirect inappropriate behaviors and a kind and loving way that's Monalaine the right typ personalized attention and low student-teacher ratio allows for the teachers to truly manage the children within the school and redirect inappropriate behaviors in a kind and loving way bus modeling these qualities and instill in them within the children .

Highly recommend!! Excellent school providing personal attention, individual learning, development of life skills and social skills. The low teacher/child ratio allows teachers to teach children according to their personal needs. The best part, it's a home away from home with teachers who truly care for the kids and their needs. I haven't known anyone who was unhappy with their child's experience.

My son just started kindergarten here last fall and I'm already in love with The Schoolhouse. My son's teacher truly cares for him, spends individualized time with him that he would not get elsewhere, and I am already impressed with everything he has learned this year. I know my son is where he needs to be. You will not be disappointed sending your child here. The environment is wonderful.

To quote another parent, "The Schoolhouse is a great place to be a kid!" The small class size is wonderful for any student. Not only do students learn basic core subject material, but life skills like manners, respect, cooking, sewing, and computer technology are also important foundations of the curriculum. My own children's computer knowledge and keyboarding skills have far surpassed their peers when they have entered the public school system. Students develop a love of learning which carries them far beyond their elementary school years. Having six children who have all attended at The Schoolhouse, it has been the best educational choice for our kids.

The School house has been educating children for over 40 years and meets all the state and local educational requirements while some private schools do not. The small class size really helps the students receive individual instruction in reading, writing, math, and computer literacy. The highly trained teachers are second to none. If your child is not excelling in elementary school then try the School House, an affordable private school option that develops skills for a lifetime.

While I know my children could "get an education" just about anywhere, there is something truly exceptional about the learning environment at The Schoolhouse. Small-classes, hands-on learning, true mastery of subjects, and encouragement to always meet a personal best are characteristics unmatched at other local schools. While learning within the group environment, no child's educational advancement is stifled by the group while, at the same time, no child is left behind the group either. The wonderful teacher's are able to cater to each child's learning styles and abilities while the children learn responsibility, accountability, and excellent social skills while interacting with other children and adults. Learning opportunities are not limited to the classroom and the children benefit from experiences that they simply would not get elsewhere. There is an unmatched sense of family and community within the school where each child can flourish.

I went to this school throughout my elementary years, and both of my brothers spent several years here as well. The school is charming, and the staff are wonderful ladies who deeply care for each student they take in. They teach on a student-by-student basis, so everyone learns proficiency in math, spelling, and other subjects. The Schoolhouse is absolutely wonderful!

I spent the last month of 1st grade throughout my 8th grade year at The Schoolhouse, and it was some of the happiest years of my life. The school felt like an extension of home, comfortable and happy. I went on to obtain a 4.2 GPA in high school and graduated college with honors -- I attribute all my success to this school. The teachers are excellent with a true devotion to their craft and the students benefit from it. If I am lucky enough I hope to send my future child to this school.

The change in my son has been dramatic since we moved him to the Schoolhouse! He enjoys doing his work now and I am impressed with the level of academics. They teach to mastery, not to a test. His teacher is able to individualize his lessons to work with his style of learning. It's amazing and we only wish we would have started him here sooner!

Last modified Schoolhouse is a Private school that serves grades K-7