Posted November 22, 2014
CPRS is a fantastic school and has been such a great blessing to our family. The small class sizes and low student to teacher ratio allows for a lot of direction instructional opportunity. Standardized test scores (ACT) for the school have always exceeded state and federal averages and equal or exceed other local schools in the area. Tuition is lower than virtually every other private school in the KC metro area, due in large part to the substantial amount of financial donations from a wide community of school supporters (and they have tuition assistance opportunities for those who can't afford to pay it all). The curriculum is wide and varied with rigorous educational coursework, many sports programs, an excellent fine arts department, elementary to high school foreign language, a service club, top notch religious instruction and worship opportunities, and the list just goes on. It's a safe and family friendly environment with a loving staff, good facilities, and fantastic families. I can't recommend it highly enough...

Center Place Restoration School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
Not an accredited school. Do not send your child here. Not a good education, only wish to force beliefs and brainwash young children.

Center Place Restoration School 1

Posted March 29, 2014
I graduated from this school and am a parent myself now and can say that the only reason any parent should send their child here is if you want to base it on religious belief alone. Do not send your child here for a good education because they fall short. They focus more on religion than the science and truths of the subjects taught. I was not a happy child/ teenager attending here because I did not share in their same beliefs and I was looked down on and often shunned by students and teachers alike. They had few good teachers and not nearly enough extracurricular activities. There is little opportunity. Don't let their "love of Christ" attitude fool you, this school is not for everyone.

Posted October 01, 2012
I thank God every day for this school & ALL those who give of their time & talents to care for & teach my 'kids' as well as all the kids blessed to attend. The generation going to CPRS now have a marvelous work to do on behalf of our Heavenly Father. These excellent teachers are doing a great service to ensure their success. I believe what we learn never dies; it determines our legacy and allows us to continue a greater work on the other side (heaven). Thanks to all of the staff at CPRS!

Center Place Restoration School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
There is a family type atmosphere, they all know you by name. The classes are small and the teachers really try to help the kids succeed in all areas.

Posted August 28, 2009
I am so pleased with the education my daughter has received at CPRS. ITBS testing puts her years above her grade level, in many areas, due in part to the curriculum. I truly believe that the Lord's hand has guided the Elementary in positioning the teachers for each grade, as well as the principals. Mrs. Bates is a kind, loving and gentle woman who cares for each studant there. My daughter is now in Middle School and loves it! What more could I ask for? I am so thankful for the school, I wouldn't think about sending her anywhere else!

Posted May 05, 2008
It is a very good school, my son learned a lot there. The teachers were also great.

Center Place Restoration School
819 West Waldo Avenue, Independence, MO  64050
Last modified Center Place Restoration School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Center Place Restoration School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top